Some Questions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West

dereck -> Some Questions (12/7/2014 2:35:53 AM)

1. Is it at all possible to turn off mouse scrolling? I am constantly hitting my mouse and moving the screen all over unintentionally.

2. I've been reading but either passed it or can't find it but, is there a way to create additional Amphibious HQs?

3. Is there "training" in the game? For units in England or not in combat, would putting them in REFIT also help their experience gain any? I know in WITP you can train units up to a national maximum before it stops and was wondering if the same thing would apply here.

Thanks

bluth -> RE: Some Questions (12/7/2014 10:30:15 AM)

quote:

3. Is there "training" in the game? For units in England or not in combat, would putting them in REFIT also help their experience gain any? I know in WITP you can train units up to a national maximum before it stops and was wondering if the same thing would apply here.

I would also like to know that actually.

carlkay58 -> RE: Some Questions (12/7/2014 11:08:33 AM)

1. Not that I know of. I have problems with it too but you get used to it after a while and will learn how to behave yourself!

2. No. The Allies start with six in the Med and then receive two or three more in England in 44.

3. Yes. The air units have a training flag that you can set by air squadron - I think it is in the Commander's Report or maybe the individual squadron displays. Ground units on Refit well away (over 10 hexes) from the enemy have a chance to increase experience and morale. There is a reason to have them in northern Britain after all! They go up to the national morale level pretty quickly but can train beyond that slowly. Both the morale and experience ratings tend to be equal with them trending to meet if they are not.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Some Questions (12/7/2014 11:33:31 AM)

Regarding the mouse scrolling, I find that getting the scroll speed setting right for your computer is important. If it's being jumpy, try slowing that down and it can be the difference between an accidental "bump" moving the map a hex or two or moving it 10-20 hexes. If you have a fast computer, the default of 4.00 may not be high enough.

Regards,

- Erik

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI