Total recall? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> Tech Support

Peltonx -> Total recall? (12/9/2014 4:16:27 PM)

H v AI I am getting a hang up at 66% in logistics phase, no issues in HvH

It gets to 66% and hangs up for a while 5 mins or so then it goes back to 61% and is fine to 100%

Seufner -> RE: Total recall? (12/9/2014 4:26:52 PM)

I posted at "extended 'pause'...". should i delete my post there?

"Hi,

same Problem: Grand Campaign 43 Air-Phase form AI (Allies): 25-30 Minutes
And at the logistic phase (german): ca. 15 Minutes. With a great break at "ressource transfer from pool " (not sure)
And there is there are 2-4 "Sec-lags", when i attack a Unit

My Computer:
Win 7 64bit
Amd X2 6000+
Geforce 9800 Gt
4 Gb Ram

The CPU are at 60-80 % at the Air-Phase

I know that my Computer is an older Modell, but WitE runs nice.

With newest Update for Geforce 9800
Grand Campaign 43 Turn 1 Message Lvl= 0

Air Execution: 5 Min 50 sec
Amphibious/ Ai turn: 1 Min
Ai logistic: Longest Point at 66%: Resource Movement: moving from Pools: over 4 Minutes and the Mouse turns in a cycle (like a freeze),
Overall logistic pahse: 9 Minutes
Landing and Air transport (Scicily): 2 Min 15 sec"

Helpless -> RE: Total recall? (12/9/2014 5:00:00 PM)

Looks like it takes so much to move resources. Do you have a save when it takes so long?

Seufner -> RE: Total recall? (12/9/2014 5:01:55 PM)

Yes an Autosave after the logistic phase. If i load it, the landing of scicilia begins

The longest Time in the logistic phase are: Resource Movement and the Supplying. For Supplying it takes 30 sc or one minute, each

Joel Billings -> RE: Total recall? (12/9/2014 6:06:38 PM)

It would help to get a save before the logistics phase that is slow so we can run it here. Even if it is from the prior start of the AI turn, we could run it through and see how long it takes in logistics.

As for the 66% back to 61%, that's a known display glitch that we will correct. The 66% item moving resources is the slowest part of the phase, but to know if there is a hang we need a pre-save.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI