New Allied Player seeks Patient Japanese Teacher! - Game Started (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

Malagant -> New Allied Player seeks Patient Japanese Teacher! - Game Started (12/9/2014 9:09:47 PM)

New to WITP, but loving it. The A/I is capable but predictable and easily thrown out of it's game. Am hoping to find a Japanese player that is either also a new player willing to discuss things a bit to help each other learn, or an experienced player that's looking for a "light" game and also willing to discuss and teach, etc.

I'm open to suggestion on scenario, house rules, mods, etc. I don't have enough experience to really know the difference anyway! My preference, however, would be a GC of some flavor, as I'm quite addicted to the opening moves phase, trying to minimize losses and not lose too quickly!

I've experience with PBEM games, just new to WITP. I'm usually good for a turn or two a day, maybe more on weekends when the kids leave me alone.

Richkan41 -> RE: New Allied Player seeks Patient Japanese Teacher! (12/10/2014 11:46:25 AM)

pm sent

Malagant -> RE: New Allied Player seeks Patient Japanese Teacher! (12/10/2014 9:50:19 PM)

Game is starting! Wish us luck!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI