Disable artillery animation (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> Requested Features and Ideas

Tim James -> Disable artillery animation (12/20/2014 8:36:57 PM)

Is this possible? After 14 hours with the game I have everything running nearly as fast as possible, but I still spend a lot of my time watching the artillery animation play out. I can disable the kill animation (which is the best part) but not the initial bombs falling.

If it's not possible, please add to the options a way to disable it or speed it up. It would really pick up the pace.

CapnDarwin -> RE: Disable artillery animation (12/20/2014 8:41:32 PM)

I'm sure we can give that a look.

Tim James -> RE: Disable artillery animation (12/23/2014 3:09:06 AM)

Overall I like the game, but I can safely conclude the number one issue is time per scenario. Please continue to add options and features that speed up the game. The artillery animation is a huge one. Maybe also let some of the attack animations and kill text "linger" while still allowing quick processing speed (I forgot the option, whatever you press - to lower and make the game go faster). Put generic speed controls front and center in the UI: pause, play, fast forward, super speed.

The other thing I struggle with is giving orders to all the units before the scenario starts. It's a little demotivating when I fire up a scenario and see a wall of units. :) I'm not sure how you deal with that though.

Keep up the good work. I'll be keeping an eye out for the next one.

Mad Russian -> RE: Disable artillery animation (12/23/2014 3:29:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tim James

The other thing I struggle with is giving orders to all the units before the scenario starts. It's a little demotivating when I fire up a scenario and see a wall of units. :) I'm not sure how you deal with that though.

I learned long ago that if I set up the forces that's my setup and not yours. So, I make it where you get to set your own forces up.

Good Hunting.

MR

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI