Your soundtrack for Command? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

kansleri -> Your soundtrack for Command? (12/29/2014 2:14:09 AM)

Roll Tide from Crimson Tide is most approriate for Command and generally I play Hans Zimmer soundtracks from Spotify when playing. They have proper seriousness for Command. Would post direct link to "Roll Tide", but forum software says I don't have enough posts.

Primarchx -> RE: Your soundtrack for Command? (12/29/2014 2:33:23 AM)

Blues guitar is my usual go to. Stevie Ray Vaughn, Albert King, Robert Cray, Buddy Guy, B.B. King, et al.

Pergite! -> RE: Your soundtrack for Command? (12/29/2014 5:13:36 AM)

Usually something ambient, dark and ominous like;
http://open.spotify.com/album/4rUUqub7MPuzNe1yEA17pr

With the sea-hag sounds running as well it gives a rather serious mood to the game.

bromstarzan -> RE: Your soundtrack for Command? (12/29/2014 7:14:36 AM)

Sound track from Medal of Honor: Allied assault (the first game). For some reason Neil Young also works with me...

Coiler12 -> RE: Your soundtrack for Command? (12/29/2014 7:52:10 AM)

I listen to all kinds of music playing Command, but my specially marked "playlist" is a mixture of orchestral march-styled music and dark, ambient electronic ones. (The latter is especially fitting in sub scenarios).

Swedelicious -> RE: Your soundtrack for Command? (12/29/2014 9:05:24 AM)

Ride of the Valkyries, ofcourse. On repeat.

CV60 -> RE: Your soundtrack for Command? (12/29/2014 11:31:04 AM)

Victory at Sea, (http://www.amazon.com/Victory-At-Sea-RECORDINGS-REMASTERED/dp/B00NOYRSNG/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1419856166&sr=1-1&keywords=victory+at+sea)

Symphonic Battle Scenes (http://www.amazon.com/Symphonic-Battle-Scenes-Lorin-Maazel/dp/B000003G1X)

and anything by Al Stewart.

ClaudeJ -> RE: Your soundtrack for Command? (12/29/2014 12:01:24 PM)

John Murphy's Sunshine and 28 Weeks Later soundtracks, Star Trek Into Darkness's soundtrack, Battlestar Galactica all seasons's soundtrack for my latest sessions. Of course, Basil Poledouris's Hunt for Red October soundtrack cannot remain unmentioned. Some Red Army's Choir also create a nice atmosphere.

Along that, I usually go for 19/20th century German, Czech, Russian composer's best off (TopClassicalMusic) or to contemporary "composers" (aka DJ) ala deadmau5 (thanks Baloogan!) and Skrillex.

Depending on the mood, I may prefer to play some progressive metal band ala Outrun the sunlight, Tool and so forth.

All that can be found on Youtube.

hellfish6 -> RE: Your soundtrack for Command? (12/29/2014 1:45:47 PM)

kexp.org or my rdio.com station.

MrLink -> RE: Your soundtrack for Command? (12/29/2014 4:09:54 PM)

I might be the odd one out here as when playing command I tend to avoid music with the proper "seriousness" as the OP says. Instead, I listen to La Cenerentola the 1981 version, which is a very weird subject matter for command, but it works for me [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI