Missing Amphib HQ (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> Tech Support

Mickrocks201 -> Missing Amphib HQ (1/23/2015 4:42:24 AM)

I had an amphib HQ go missing - I checked the losses screen to see if it showed up there, but found nothing. I only have the 5 AHQs now (Dec 43). Is there someplace I can look to see what might have happened to it?

LiquidSky -> RE: Missing Amphib HQ (1/23/2015 5:00:06 AM)

Check the commanders report and see if it is in there.

It may be floating around Liverpool if you transferred it to the Atlantic.

JocMeister -> RE: Missing Amphib HQ (1/23/2015 5:28:37 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mickrocks

I had an amphib HQ go missing - I checked the losses screen to see if it showed up there, but found nothing. I only have the 5 AHQs now (Dec 43). Is there someplace I can look to see what might have happened to it?

Same thing happened to me. Iīm pretty certain it was destroyed but for some reason didnīt show up under losses. Went back a few turns until I found it and it was badly damaged (80+ damage). The turn after it was simply gone.

Baelfiin -> RE: Missing Amphib HQ (1/23/2015 12:40:26 PM)

There is a message somewhere in the logistics report, although I cant remember exactly where I found it when it happened to me.

joey -> RE: Missing Amphib HQ (1/23/2015 1:53:17 PM)

If it was in combat, there is a good likelihood that it was destroyed. If is was destroyed, it usually shows up as a new unit in a few months. Check your new arriving units.

Baelfiin -> RE: Missing Amphib HQ (1/23/2015 2:28:16 PM)

It happens at some point in the logistics phase, it didn't show any combat results or in the destroyed units for me.

Mickrocks201 -> RE: Missing Amphib HQ (1/23/2015 2:33:49 PM)

It does not show up in the commanders report, and it was not in direct combat, I wasnusing it to block supply to Naples. If it was destroyed wouldn't it have shown in the destroyed unit report?

Baelfiin -> RE: Missing Amphib HQ (1/23/2015 2:44:09 PM)

I lost two of them doing the same thing to Messina, it didn't show up in Combat report.

I'll try and see if I can dig up where I saw them destroyed at.

Joel Billings -> RE: Missing Amphib HQ (1/23/2015 3:38:28 PM)

If it takes 99 damage, it is removed and returns after some number of turns (I think 12, but it's in the manual). If Naples had a high fort level then it probably was taking damage from the fort.

Mickrocks201 -> RE: Missing Amphib HQ (1/23/2015 3:54:15 PM)

Still, it should show up in the destroyed units report if that was the case. Wouldn't you think?

Joel Billings -> RE: Missing Amphib HQ (1/23/2015 4:40:58 PM)

It's not destroyed, just heavily damaged. Ideally there should be some kind of report about it.

Geezer50 -> RE: Missing Amphib HQ (5/23/2015 3:52:15 PM)

I have the same issue. Two Amphib HQ disappearing on the same turn during AI logistics phase. No battle, nothing in the Commander's report. They just disappear and are lost from the OOB.

I am new to the game so maybe I did something wrong, but it seems like a bug to me.

michaelm75au -> RE: Missing Amphib HQ (5/24/2015 2:21:23 AM)

Check the reinforcement/withdrawal list and see if they show up there.

Geezer50 -> RE: Missing Amphib HQ (5/24/2015 4:09:16 PM)

That solves it. In the withdrawal list. Lots to learn yet . . .

Thanks very much, Michael

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI