Suggestion: Saving Map Extents (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

tinjaw -> Suggestion: Saving Map Extents (1/27/2015 6:10:38 PM)

I would like to be able to press ALT + F1..F12 to save a map extent -- map center and zoom level. I would then like to be able to go back to a saved extent by pressing SHIFT + F1..F12.

For example, at the present time I have three hotspots. I would like to save each of those three spots, at the appropriate zoom level, so I can quickly switch between them.

mikmykWS -> RE: Suggestion: Saving Map Extents (1/27/2015 6:17:57 PM)

http://www.warfaresims.com/?page_id=2697
quote:

New major UI feature: Quick-jump slots. This allows the player to quickly & easily jump between locations/views of the battlefield without map zoom/pan delays.

How they work:

To store a slot: Select a unit/contact. Press Ctrl+[num], where [num] = 1…0 . The unit selection & camera altitude are now stored on slot No.[num] (and persisted per-side).
To jump to a saved slot: Simply press [num]. If a slot with that index exists, the camera will move to the marked unit location & altitude.
If you are using tracking-camera when saving a slot, this setting is also saved and enforced the next time you jump to this slot.

rixtertech -> RE: Suggestion: Saving Map Extents (1/30/2015 6:32:23 PM)

Whether this was already in the works or not, this was a great exchange and emblematic of the great users and developers of CMANO. Thanks, everyone!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI