Moral question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

kip1213 -> Moral question (1/29/2015 9:31:07 PM)

Well, I am at Dec29th 1941, lol have a long way to go. I have noticed many training groups on west coast have low moral issues. How can I correct this?

DConn -> RE: Moral question (1/29/2015 9:46:39 PM)

Maybe prayer and meditation. If you are instead interested in morale, set them to stand down.

Lokasenna -> RE: Moral question (1/29/2015 9:55:49 PM)

Time will fix it.

If they are training groups, set their range to 0.

You can also look at the leaders. Inspiration is the attribute that affects Morale recovery, I think.

crsutton -> RE: Moral question (1/29/2015 11:15:34 PM)

Just stand them down for a few days. Make sure you have decent leaders but don't waste PPs on that the first month of the war.

Chickenboy -> RE: Moral question (1/29/2015 11:19:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kip1213

Well, I am at Dec29th 1941, lol have a long way to go. I have noticed many training groups on west coast have low moral issues. How can I correct this?

Like Lokasenna said-leaders with good inspiration values will help.

Rest, per Conn's comments, will help too if fatigue levels are high. Are they? Sometimes groups that come on map have their training set to 40% and maximum range for the airframe. Reduce the range to reduce the fatigue if that's a problem. I'd not advocate standing them down altogether, as that would defeat the purpose of training groups.

msieving1 -> RE: Moral question (1/29/2015 11:50:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lokasenna

Time will fix it.

You can also look at the leaders. Inspiration is the attribute that affects Morale recovery, I think.

Once upon a time, I was listening to an old-time radio broadcast of a Bob Hope show for one of the US Army Coastal AA Regiments. During the show, he appointed Betty Grable commander of the regiment. May not have helped the unit's morals much, but I'm sure it helped their morale.

Jorge_Stanbury -> RE: Moral question (1/30/2015 12:42:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: msieving1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lokasenna

Time will fix it.

Once upon a time, I was listening to an old-time radio broadcast of a Bob Hope show for one of the US Army Coastal AA Regiments. During the show, he appointed Betty Grable commander of the regiment. May not have helped the unit's morals much, but I'm sure it helped their morale.

this requres a picture [;)]

[image]local://upfiles/41287/58DF3410F3AC4F8A8EB779066A76B82E.jpg[/image]

her legs are not helping me keep my morals

wdolson -> RE: Moral question (1/30/2015 7:48:10 AM)

Shut down the local houses of ill repute. That should help some, though it probably won't help morale any.

Bill

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI