Question about 3D camera and 3D models, never asked before (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First

Nomada_Firefox -> Question about 3D camera and 3D models, never asked before (2/1/2015 3:21:53 PM)

I was thinking about three things, very interesting at least one for all you and the other two more insteresting for me.

The questions are these:

-Can the 3D vehicles share the turrets between them? I explain. Is a tank a 3D model where the turret is an attached additional model with code?

-If we paint the textures from a vehicle from some way as editing the alpha layer or some similar, can we make some parts transparent?

-If there is not first person 3D camera, can we see the vehicles from side? personally I do not need a it, a top camera with perhaps a closer zoom as at CC3 would be enough. Closer cameras have showed how they are very bad for a tactical game and I can imagine how many changes in the camera zoom can work worse with the most poor graphics cards from the world, most of the integrated graphics cards and similars.

I know, they are strange questions for a game which it has not been released.[;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI