how to make a deliberate attack? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West

jshan -> how to make a deliberate attack? (2/7/2015 2:26:01 AM)

What keys do you need to use to highlight multiple stacks? It doeesn't seem to be in the docs. I apologize if I missed it.

Baelfiin -> RE: how to make a deliberate attack? (2/7/2015 2:28:08 AM)

shift [:)]

jshan -> RE: how to make a deliberate attack? (2/7/2015 2:30:15 AM)

Thanks.

LiquidSky -> RE: how to make a deliberate attack? (2/7/2015 2:33:30 AM)

if you move your mouse over divisions on the map, you will pick them up and get a list on the right. You can then choose any divisions to attack, but can only attack if those divisions (units) are adjacent/eligible.

Baelfiin -> RE: how to make a deliberate attack? (2/7/2015 10:53:18 AM)

One thing to note if you have played a lot of WITE.
Even if you have only one out of two or three units selected initially in a hex and you hold shift and mouse around to include more units for the deliberate attack, that initial hex will try to include all three. So if your intent is to only bring one unit in that first hex you have to deselect the ones you don't want in the attack.

jshan -> RE: how to make a deliberate attack? (2/8/2015 4:59:22 PM)

I'm still missing something. Could you give me a more detailed response? Thanks.

nedcorleone1 -> RE: how to make a deliberate attack? (2/8/2015 5:02:27 PM)

When you select a unit and hover your mouse over a neighboring enemy unit, you see the 'quick attack' icon appear. To make a deliberate attack, do the same thing but hold SHIFT on your keyboard. You will see the 'deliberate attack' icon appear. Be sure to HOLD the SHIFT key down while you right click to execute the deliberate attack.

Numdydar -> RE: how to make a deliberate attack? (2/8/2015 7:31:47 PM)

AND mouse over any adjacent units to the attacked hex that you want to join in with the Shift key continued to be held down. This is the only way multiple stacks can be used to attack a single hex.Once you have all the units involved that you want, then right click on the hex and all the selected units will then attack.

Chuske -> RE: how to make a deliberate attack? (2/8/2015 7:36:08 PM)

Also you won't get the option to do a deliberate attack if you don't have enough movement points left on the selected units.

jshan -> RE: how to make a deliberate attack? (2/8/2015 8:46:32 PM)

Thanks guys. Disability challenged, but still gaming.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI