Issues after patch 1.02 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Gateway to Caen

PztCrackwise -> Issues after patch 1.02 (2/8/2015 7:46:06 PM)

Thanks for the patch but we are still having some issues:

- First of all, connecting to your opponent from the lobby (during the connecting your opponent screen) seems to have become even more unstable. It either results in crashing of the joiner or freezing of both sides.

- When the joiner offered truce in a game we had (i was the host, and did not accept it), the game froze.

Just for your information. Guys with debugger exes, can you test these issues now with the new update?

SteveMcClaire -> RE: Issues after patch 1.02 (2/9/2015 9:10:49 PM)

PztCrackwise,

Thanks for the reports.

Can you be more specific about what happens when you are connecting to an opponent? Are you hosting or joining? When the game appears to 'freeze' how long are you waiting? This should time out in about 60 seconds. When the game crashes, what error
message are you seeing?

With the truce issue, did the host freeze, or the joiner, or both? Did the joiner 'freeze' immediately after offering the truce?

Thanks,

Steve

Troger -> RE: Issues after patch 1.02 (2/13/2015 6:48:12 PM)

Steve,

I've already said this, but I'll say it again. Crackwise and I just can't seem to connect and get a game going, and it's seems to be worse after patch 1.02. It crashes at the most random moments, regardless of whether he or I hosts. Is there a debugger you can hook us up to so we can give you the data you need?

SteveMcClaire -> RE: Issues after patch 1.02 (2/15/2015 4:03:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Troger

Steve,

I've already said this, but I'll say it again. Crackwise and I just can't seem to connect and get a game going, and it's seems to be worse after patch 1.02. It crashes at the most random moments, regardless of whether he or I hosts. Is there a debugger you can hook us up to so we can give you the data you need?

There is a test version I can send you both that will send me debug info in the event of a crash. This is the test build I offered to provide to players who were seeing problems some weeks ago.

I will PM you so we can get you the files. For best results both players should be using it.

Steve

kweniston -> RE: Issues after patch 1.02 (6/3/2015 6:10:18 PM)

I'm interested, was this ever fixed?

SteveMcClaire -> RE: Issues after patch 1.02 (6/4/2015 5:50:06 PM)

Back in February I sent a special build of the game to the players in question -- this build would report debug information to Slitherine if the game crashed. I followed up with them a few times but they did not seem to have time to do testing. I stopped pinging them after a few months. No crash reports were generated.

Steve

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI