Idea: Matrix's games wallpapers (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

RakuPL -> Idea: Matrix's games wallpapers (2/12/2015 8:09:13 PM)

I just got an idea for the graphics to create some desktop wallpapers from Matrix's games. Can it be done? And maybe few multiple resolutions like 1920x1080, 1600x1050, 1024x768?

For example I like the graphics from the cover of WITW or CTGW...

Tell me forums usersguys, is it good or bad idea?[&:][;)]

Cataphract88 -> RE: Idea: Matrix's games wallpapers (2/12/2015 8:36:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RakuPL

I just got an idea for the graphics to create some desktop wallpapers from Matrix's games. Can it be done? And maybe few multiple resolutions like 1920x1080, 1600x1050, 1024x768?

For example I like the graphics from the cover of WITW or CTGW...

Tell me forums usersguys, is it good or bad idea?[&:][;)]

Sounds good to me. [:)]

wworld7 -> RE: Idea: Matrix's games wallpapers (2/13/2015 4:46:24 AM)

Whatever makes YOU happy is what counts.

RakuPL -> RE: Idea: Matrix's games wallpapers (2/13/2015 7:58:46 AM)

Maybe someone from Matrix staff could drop by and comment on the idea if possible to do [:D]

IainMcNeil -> RE: Idea: Matrix's games wallpapers (2/13/2015 8:40:17 AM)

Hi guys,

it is possible but depends if there is enough demand. It takes a fair bit of time to do it at all the resolutions required for a range of games, host the files. link to them etc.

Whether the time can be better spent on other things is the question! The marketing team is running at 100 miles an hour to keep up as it is :)

zakblood -> RE: Idea: Matrix's games wallpapers (2/13/2015 8:44:31 AM)

he may have been asking for himself to do them, eg as a offer and was asking for advice or if any demand etc?

RakuPL -> RE: Idea: Matrix's games wallpapers (2/13/2015 9:17:00 AM)

Thanks for the answer Iain! Hope you can find some spare time to produce them in a future [;)]

zakblood: I was asking for the whole community as it would be a nice addition [:)]

zakblood -> RE: Idea: Matrix's games wallpapers (2/13/2015 9:48:56 AM)

ok then, i'm in if someone else does it, but like bossman said, it may not happen if staff have to[;)]

wworld7 -> RE: Idea: Matrix's games wallpapers (2/13/2015 1:30:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: zakblood

he may have been asking for himself to do them, eg as a offer and was asking for advice or if any demand etc?

That's what I thought. I have no interest in this for myself.

zakblood -> RE: Idea: Matrix's games wallpapers (2/13/2015 2:29:14 PM)

i make me own from screenshots if needed tbh

Orm -> RE: Idea: Matrix's games wallpapers (2/14/2015 8:17:19 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

Hi guys,

it is possible but depends if there is enough demand. It takes a fair bit of time to do it at all the resolutions required for a range of games, host the files. link to them etc.

Whether the time can be better spent on other things is the question! The marketing team is running at 100 miles an hour to keep up as it is :)

If the marketing team ever have to much time over then it would be nice with some 'official' wallpapers.

Until then I'll make my own.

Zap -> RE: Idea: Matrix's games wallpapers (2/14/2015 11:43:13 AM)

For the 150 anniversary of Gettysburg a Wallpaper was offered here in the scourge of war series forum. I tried to find the post but darned if I could. so I could link to it. I have it gracing my laptop computer.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI