Mining station problems (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

zoommooz11 -> Mining station problems (2/13/2015 9:16:01 PM)

In my latest game I have a gas mining station built on a 91 hydro 85 calson gas giant, and sent a ship to refuel (Hydrogen power)

Upon discovering that the ship was still empty afterwards I went in and checked the station.

I found that it was totally filled to capacity with Caslon, and the bulk of it (57,000 odd) belonged to another race.

So in affect, it cannot mine any hydrogen or Caslon for me as its storage capacity is being use by another race.

Has anyone seen this behaviour before?? or is it a bug.

Aeson -> RE: Mining station problems (2/13/2015 9:39:18 PM)

This is not a bug. It's standard trade behavior. The faction that has all your caslon reserved is sending one or more freighters to your mining station to pick up the gas, and you'll get trade income when they collect it.

zoommooz11 -> RE: Mining station problems (2/13/2015 10:35:26 PM)

Ah sorry, I didn't explain correctly. I have seen the reserve many times, and I believe I understand how it works.

No, the gas is not reserved, its in the amount column, with another races flag beside it.

zoommooz11 -> RE: Mining station problems (2/13/2015 10:38:21 PM)

See pic

[image]local://upfiles/50064/36CDAEBF65494FCDA41962A49BE26434.jpg[/image]

Kayoz -> RE: Mining station problems (2/14/2015 3:28:18 AM)

Is it a captured station? If so, I believe that stockpile ownership flag is retained.

Bingeling -> RE: Mining station problems (2/14/2015 7:06:06 AM)

There is something fishy. It looks like a case of "stuck resources", but I thought those were fixed, and I can't remember if those were reserved or not.

If it was captured, I figure it should have not only caslon. It is hard to get a full load on caslon on a shared caslon/hydrogen mine.

I have in the past seen ownership of resources change, and I am not sure that the reason for it happening was ever fixed, or if it was merely "weird stuff" that could happen again.

The obvious fix is the scrap the mine and build a new one.

zoommooz11 -> RE: Mining station problems (2/14/2015 3:12:33 PM)

Thanks for the responses.

No, it wasn't captured.

Lost it in a war and the rebuilt one has no problems. So, hopefully just a one off.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI