dlc/expansion planed ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

czert2 -> dlc/expansion planed ? (2/27/2015 8:48:01 PM)

just interesed if we can expect any dlc which will add more missions/archivments/extended timeline :).

Nacho84 -> RE: dlc/expansion planed ? (3/1/2015 3:41:16 PM)

Hello czert2,

Indeed, we're planning to extend the game with future instalments.

Cheers,

czert2 -> RE: dlc/expansion planed ? (3/6/2015 3:09:23 PM)

any timetable for dlc/expansio/superpatch ?

Nacho84 -> RE: dlc/expansion planed ? (3/6/2015 4:39:52 PM)

Not at the moment I'm afraid, as we're still bouncing around ideas on what's coming next [:(]

We'll surely announce it once we have a defined plan.

Cheers,

terje439 -> RE: dlc/expansion planed ? (3/8/2015 4:20:47 PM)

Will this include a minor tweak to the way server games are handled. What I am thinking about is that when the game is over, it cannot be opened again. That means that the chat is no longer available, and even worse, I am not sure if my opponent landed on the moon at the same time.

Example;
I played a game as the USSR, did the direct ascent, successful mission, turn was sent to my opponent. Sent him a message saying thank you for the game. Got a mail that he had responded, but could not open the game again as it was completed. So no way to see if he left a message or if he too landed on the same turn.

Hope you get what I am asking for, as I am too tired right now to think properly in english, so am sort of just translating my thoughts from norwegian...

Terje

RyanCrierie -> RE: dlc/expansion planed ? (3/14/2015 6:00:47 PM)

Is it possible to see astronaut names and ground crew names in a future patch be able to be read randomly from text files if they're present?

E.G.
Astros.txt
Engineers.txt

One of my most memorable events was reading a BARIS playthrough that had been edited to include the names of people into the game; and it was amusing to see them die, crash, or messup in game and then seeing it described through fiction writing why they died. [:D]

shaunchattey -> RE: dlc/expansion planed ? (3/15/2015 5:37:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RyanCrierie

Is it possible to see astronaut names and ground crew names in a future patch be able to be read randomly from text files if they're present?

E.G.
Astros.txt
Engineers.txt

One of my most memorable events was reading a BARIS playthrough that had been edited to include the names of people into the game; and it was amusing to see them die, crash, or messup in game and then seeing it described through fiction writing why they died. [:D]

I asked this pre-release, as it's part of their 'reward system' for different tiers of purchase they said they couldnt let people rename/design crews. I think they said maybe they would look into letting people redesign mission controllers.

czert2 -> RE: dlc/expansion planed ? (4/5/2015 12:21:04 PM)

thisforum is effectively dead...before relase it was waaaay more alive. how is game selling ? can we expect some hope to be more life here or it will be efectively dead ? is is realy sham it is dead here. any ide how to bring life here ?

Nacho84 -> RE: dlc/expansion planed ? (4/5/2015 3:09:33 PM)

There's a lot more activity in the Slitherine and Steam forums, feel free to join us there :)

Cheers,

Blind Sniper -> RE: dlc/expansion planed ? (9/27/2015 11:34:20 AM)

So, no more expansion then? [:(]

Nacho84 -> RE: dlc/expansion planed ? (9/27/2015 1:58:33 PM)

Hello Blind Sniper,

For the moment no, I'm afraid :( That being, Mauricio (the 3D artist from SPM), a game designer and myself are working on a new strategy game on the subject of space exploration. Development is not going as quick as it was during the Early Access of SPM, though, because we all now have day jobs. Keep an eye on our twitter account, we'll announce more details sometime in the future.

Cheers,

Blind Sniper -> RE: dlc/expansion planed ? (9/27/2015 8:32:46 PM)

I really hope to see the n° 2 and 3 one day...can you give more info about your new project?

Templer_12 -> RE: dlc/expansion planed ? (3/26/2016 8:21:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nacho84

Hello Blind Sniper,

For the moment no, I'm afraid :(..
Cheers,

You're afraid - I'm sad about it. [:(]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI