No beta to choose on Steam (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Commander - The Great War >> Tech Support

RakuPL -> No beta to choose on Steam (3/6/2015 3:36:15 PM)

I can't opt-in for beta to get 1.6.0 on Steam, any ideas?

Rongor -> RE: No beta to choose on Steam (3/6/2015 6:10:21 PM)

additionaly I received a tiny 3 MB or so patch via steam today which downgraded my previous 1.6beta installation to a 1.5.2. My recent PBEM also doesn't show up anymore.

AdmiralSarek -> RE: No beta to choose on Steam (3/6/2015 7:26:25 PM)

Same happened to me, my version got downgraded and now my PBEM games are gone.

I will see if I can fix it.

AdmiralSarek -> RE: No beta to choose on Steam (3/6/2015 7:37:18 PM)

Could be a steam problem, my steam account seems to have removed the beta options.

I guess I shouldn't have used steam to get this game, I suspected steam was rubbish and heard lots of negative comments about it, guess the comments were right.

Rongor -> RE: No beta to choose on Steam (3/6/2015 8:04:51 PM)

well if they instructed steam to close down beta und reinstall 1.5.2 it is actually not steam's fault.

operating -> RE: No beta to choose on Steam (3/6/2015 8:24:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AdmiralSarek

Could be a steam problem, my steam account seems to have removed the beta options.

I guess I shouldn't have used steam to get this game, I suspected steam was rubbish and heard lots of negative comments about it, guess the comments were right.

Got your PM and agree with you a 100% on your post. Got my game before Steam got involved, since they have been involved, read many complaints from their customers, Plus for the games I do have that involve Steam I find it's programming like an invasion into my computer that is an everyday annoyance. Hope this problem get's resolved soon, so we can get back into our "Blood Dual".[;)]

Rongor -> RE: No beta to choose on Steam (3/6/2015 9:08:20 PM)

This one destroyed my PBEM
[image]http://i.imgur.com/cB90kFe.jpg[/image]
And no word on this from the devs, hard to believe customer support can get that low. They still announce the beta pinned in three different forums. This is not how you treat your fans...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI