Looking for Allied players for scenario 17 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Opponents wanted

Yamamoto -> Looking for Allied players for scenario 17 (3/9/2003 10:56:24 PM)

First turn is attached. I'll take the first three to respond. Scenario 17 using 2.30 patch, allied damage advantage on, IJN sub ops off, advanced weather off, fog of war on, 100% for both sides, highly variable reinforcements, 1 turn days. I am on the East coast of the US and can always do at least 1 turn a day.

I'm looking for people who won't quit if things turn against them early on. I play an agressive game and believe the Japanese have to win early if they want to win at all.

Since Hotmail limits us to 1 MB, send turns to my other email address: [email]rogerbacon@adelphia.net[/email] .

Yamamoto

Deban -> (3/10/2003 12:47:17 AM)

Count me in.
The chance to play one of the best is just to much to turn down :)

Yamamoto -> (3/10/2003 1:10:52 AM)

OK, I've got four more games now to add to the three already in progress. That's all I can handle for now. Thanks guys.

Yamamoto

Yamamoto -> (3/10/2003 1:53:19 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Deban
[B]The chance to play one of the best is just to much to turn down :) [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL. Everything I learned about the Pacific conflict came from falling asleep in front of the TV while the History Channel was on. Subliminal learning is a great thing. Only problem is I now have a compulsive desire to buy products advertised during those **** infomercials. Don't worry; I'm in therapy for it.

Yamamoto

Mr.Frag -> (3/10/2003 2:09:46 AM)

.... zzzzz .... must buy .... zzzz .... smartcooker .... zeros .... zzzz .... must cook .... allies .... zzzz .... press button .... zzzz .... allies done in record time .... zzzz :D

Deban -> (3/10/2003 8:51:15 AM)

Well Yamamoto I guess you can now tell that I havent played the US side that many times before:)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI