RE: COMMANDER THE GREAT WAR AND ITS FUTURE. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Commander - The Great War

kirk23 -> RE: COMMANDER THE GREAT WAR AND ITS FUTURE. (5/29/2015 10:22:21 AM)

Thank you I am recovering.[:)]

1 : Russian PP has been increased in the western regions.

The Central Powers do have a very good reason for being more aggressive against Russia on the Eastern front. Since I changed the penalty Countries suffer for loosing any Capital Cities,for example Russia has four Capitals in the game at the present time, if the Central Powers capture WARSAW,PETROGRAD and MOSCOW Russia's national morale will drop to a point that Russia will surrender, if she lost these 3 Capitals.[;)]

operating -> RE: COMMANDER THE GREAT WAR AND ITS FUTURE. (5/29/2015 12:15:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kirk23

Thank you I am recovering.[:)]

1 : Russian PP has been increased in the western regions.

The Central Powers do have a very good reason for being more aggressive against Russia on the Eastern front. Since I changed the penalty Countries suffer for loosing any Capital Cities,for example Russia has four Capitals in the game at the present time, if the Central Powers capture WARSAW,PETROGRAD and MOSCOW Russia's national morale will drop to a point that Russia will surrender, if she lost these 3 Capitals.[;)]

In MP I'm finding that if CP is capturing between 18 to 20 Russian cities, including Warsaw and Tsaritsn (for good measure Russian dreadnaught fleet sunk), causes Russia to surrender.

kirk23 -> RE: COMMANDER THE GREAT WAR AND ITS FUTURE. (5/30/2015 9:51:51 AM)

Yip if Central Powers are aggressive towards Russia, Russia will surrender, if you take out Petrograd and Moscow these result in the biggest hit to National Morale.[;)]

operating -> RE: COMMANDER THE GREAT WAR AND ITS FUTURE. (5/30/2015 4:15:12 PM)

Kirk

What do you think about putting names to the rivers and bodies of water on the map? (in really small letters)

Bob

DanielHerr -> RE: COMMANDER THE GREAT WAR AND ITS FUTURE. (5/30/2015 9:35:52 PM)

That seems unnecessary.

aaatoysandmore -> RE: COMMANDER THE GREAT WAR AND ITS FUTURE. (5/30/2015 10:32:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DanielHerr

That seems unnecessary.

I agree. Wasted resources if you ask me and of course someone did ask me. [:D]

operating -> RE: COMMANDER THE GREAT WAR AND ITS FUTURE. (5/30/2015 11:03:14 PM)

quote:

That seems unnecessary.

Geographically I thought it would be interesting, for everybody that does not know, what everybody else must know, but then: Does everybody know it all?

Cataphract88 -> RE: COMMANDER THE GREAT WAR AND ITS FUTURE. (5/30/2015 11:06:18 PM)

I always think that it is a nice touch to show the names of rivers; it certainly makes the map more interesting.

DanielHerr -> RE: COMMANDER THE GREAT WAR AND ITS FUTURE. (5/30/2015 11:14:18 PM)

If you were going to name rivers, then you might as well label every other geographic formation, such as mountain ranges and deserts. That seems better suited to the hex information panel than on the map.

operating -> RE: COMMANDER THE GREAT WAR AND ITS FUTURE. (5/30/2015 11:22:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: aaatoysandmore

quote:

That seems unnecessary.

I agree. Wasted resources if you ask me and of course someone did ask me. [:D]

I'm not saying: That every river and what-not be named, at least give the map a slightly more polished look, plus sometimes during a match I'd like to know what I am fighting over, at the glance of the eye. Perhaps an overlay "button/key" that would superimpose an information map over the standard game map? No big deal, Just a suggestion...[:)]

operating -> RE: COMMANDER THE GREAT WAR AND ITS FUTURE. (5/30/2015 11:31:17 PM)

quote:

If you were going to name rivers, then you might as well label every other geographic formation, such as mountain ranges and deserts. That seems better suited to the hex information panel than on the map.

Question: Is there something wrong with learning about the historical significance of the map during the course of playing the game other than cities?

AdmiralSarek -> RE: COMMANDER THE GREAT WAR AND ITS FUTURE. (6/7/2015 9:06:08 PM)

naming things is fine, though I would suggest that we are allowed to zoom in more than we can now, and only then the extra names show up.

Cataphract88 -> RE: COMMANDER THE GREAT WAR AND ITS FUTURE. (6/8/2015 1:24:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AdmiralSarek

naming things is fine, though I would suggest that we are allowed to zoom in more than we can now, and only then the extra names show up.

+1

Extra zoom would be great.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI