Map dilemma (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

sventhebold -> Map dilemma (3/28/2015 12:53:25 AM)

Okay. I'm playing Dababes C with restrictions PBEM. I ran the new update and messed up my maps. What do I do? I don't want to wreck the game I have going!

John 3rd -> RE: Map dilemma (3/28/2015 1:08:34 AM)

This is why I am avoiding the Update...

witpqs -> RE: Map dilemma (3/28/2015 2:04:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sventhebold

Okay. I'm playing Dababes C with restrictions PBEM. I ran the new update and messed up my maps. What do I do? I don't want to wreck the game I have going!

You should be able to just apply the mod again to get the correct map panels and art in place.

NigelKentarus -> RE: Map dilemma (3/28/2015 10:23:03 AM)

That's what I did and it works fine. I installed the update, then re-installed DBB-B, extended map, and various artwork changes. But just to be on the safe side I moved my save game elsewhere before installing and then moved it back after. I didn't see any ill effects in my save game.

stuman -> RE: Map dilemma (3/28/2015 4:47:38 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: NigelKentarus

That's what I did and it works fine. I installed the update, then re-installed DBB-B, extended map, and various artwork changes. But just to be on the safe side I moved my save game elsewhere before installing and then moved it back after. I didn't see any ill effects in my save game.

That is exactly what I did and everything came out great.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI