Congratulations (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword

Ironclad -> Congratulations (3/28/2015 10:55:38 AM)

Congratulation to the team on BAB's development completion and the imminent arrival of the first of the series. Its been a long time coming but I'm sure it will repay all your hard work and gain a new legion of fans, myself included. Even better, you managed to keep in FOF's wonderful sprites! Super looking map too. Great stuff [:)]

Btw I understand its going to run pbem through the Matrix server - if so good news for those in the multiplayer community.

Gil R. -> RE: Congratulations (3/28/2015 6:30:16 PM)

Ironclad,
It's great to see you around these parts. And thanks!

Yes, Matrix server PBEM. Eric's putting the final touches on that (or just did earlier today).

Don't the final maps beat those horrible beta-graphics maps we used to have to use?

Ironclad -> RE: Congratulations (3/28/2015 7:13:40 PM)

Hi Gil, good to hear from you too. I had forgotten all about the old beta ones - some contrast! Can't wait to see the other maps. As for pbem on the server - I think its particularly suitable for tactical battles as shown by FOG and P&S and is a great for matching up with opponents.

KEYSTONE0795 -> RE: Congratulations (4/11/2015 7:00:35 PM)

deleted.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI