How about a BIG thank you to all the guys at Matrix Games? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Big.Toe -> How about a BIG thank you to all the guys at Matrix Games? (5/9/2000 8:14:00 AM)

Well done fellas! What more can we say, but thank you very much!

Doctor D -> (5/9/2000 8:29:00 AM)

Amen to that...I'm up to, uh...5% on the download. It'll be ready when I get home from work tomorrow (thank God for voicemail). Really looking forward to it!

Josh -> (5/10/2000 2:35:00 AM)

To Mike Wood and the team, I thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. This sure is a very pleasant surprise. The original Steel Panthers was one of my favorites and I must've played this game for months on end. And to hear now that the game has been completely renewed, truely awesome, truely awesome. To get an idea what Mike has done to give us this game read this post: http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000086.html I bow low. Haven't been able to d/l it yet because the server is a little busy. Thanks again for this great game! Josh from Holland ------------------

Big Joe -> (5/10/2000 1:08:00 PM)

The SP series has been a favorite of mine also. Thanks for getting us out of the dos ages and making what could be wargame of the year. My favorite so far THE SOUND!!!!!!

Colfran -> (5/10/2000 7:04:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Big.Toe: Well done fellas! What more can we say, but thank you very much!
I agree. 6% downloaded so far. I'm an SPWW2 fan and can't wait for this beauty. Thank you all. (How can you produce a game like this for free?)

PR^Spanjab -> (5/10/2000 8:31:00 PM)

Gotta agree with Big Joe here, the sound is absolutely incredible!! It builds the atmosphere no end! Great job everyone at Matrix, looking forward to any patches and upgrades no end! My slow arsed modem m8's should finish the download tonight so some class battles ahead! Schnell!!! Spanjab

Mark_Ezra -> (5/10/2000 8:40:00 PM)

Just as pleased as punch! Love the music. Looking forward to your next project...Got my credit card ready!

Bondy -> (5/11/2000 1:48:00 PM)

This is a great effort - it is a joy to play this game. A big thank you for sure.

grockall -> (5/12/2000 6:37:00 AM)

Congratulations and many thanks for a great game. 25 hours to download but installed and played first time. The sound effects are excellent and once I had increased the movement speed I really appreciated the new graphics as well.

krull -> (5/12/2000 6:43:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by Big.Toe: Well done fellas! What more can we say, but thank you very much!
HEheheh Yep took me 24 hours to get it thanks to guys who recommended getright THANKS I LOVE THIS GAME. I will never regret the day i stumbled upon The Raiders link at wargamers Very Good job

Grisha -> (5/12/2000 9:10:00 AM)

Yes, many thanks for bringing back one of favorite games. WTG, Matrix!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI