Problem with manual retrofit civil ships (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

Kizucha -> Problem with manual retrofit civil ships (4/10/2015 8:51:42 AM)

Hey everyone.

I have a little problem i designed my civil ships and the main problem is i alway's set the retrofit stance to only manual and in my actual game i forgot to change it to automatic on my gas harvest and miner ships, you know, now they really really dont want to retrofit themself.[:D] And of course i cant give them orders, so i cant order them to retrofit. And they dont want to be rebuild in a new design either.

Someone know a tip if its possible to solve this problem or is the answer for my problem to wait until my civil sector build new miner?[:(]

In forward thank you for answers.[:)]

Edit: And i tried to scrap them somehow but i only have the option "give to"... ah... i found the option to scrap them in the "ships and bases".

Shark7 -> RE: Problem with manual retrofit civil ships (4/10/2015 6:00:34 PM)

You can set upgrade to manual or automatic in the ship design screen. Bear in mind, civilian ships will retrofit on their own schedule, not when you want them to.

As you can see in the image I post below, you can set the upgrade to manual or automatic, but the retrofit will always be automatic on civilian ships. They will eventually retrofit to the newest design, without regard to how the upgrade is set.

[image]local://upfiles/25927/D807CB687CD042548C0D86784D4133CE.jpg[/image]

Kizucha -> RE: Problem with manual retrofit civil ships (4/10/2015 8:16:39 PM)

Yes i know, my problem in detail was, if you create a new ship and set it to manual retrofit stance before you select the freighter, the game dont touch this ship even its civil so no automatic retrofit.[:)] And after you end the design you cant change the retrofit back to automatic. And a civil ship with a manual retrofit stance is... uhm crap.[:D]

Shark7 -> RE: Problem with manual retrofit civil ships (4/11/2015 1:52:41 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kizucha

Yes i know, my problem in detail was, if you create a new ship and set it to manual retrofit stance before you select the freighter, the game dont touch this ship even its civil so no automatic retrofit.[:)] And after you end the design you cant change the retrofit back to automatic. And a civil ship with a manual retrofit stance is... uhm crap.[:D]

Well maybe copy the design, and if it goes back to automatic refit, obsolete the one that is on manual. That might fix it.

Kizucha -> RE: Problem with manual retrofit civil ships (4/11/2015 8:18:45 AM)

I tried this already but no chance.[:D] In the copy its still manual, i think maybe i found a little bug. I think the only way's are the way you said and manual upgrade but this dont work too.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI