Game release (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword

FroBodine -> Game release (4/14/2015 1:31:46 PM)

I would like to purchase the game right now. I don't see any reason to wait until Thursday. Please take my money and send me this excellent game! I haven't been this excited about a new wargame release in a long time.

AlessandroD -> RE: Game release (4/14/2015 3:18:20 PM)

[:D]

[image]http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-take-my-money-1.png[/image]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Game release (4/14/2015 4:22:57 PM)

I'm sorry that we don't do pre-orders, but we will be glad to take your money in less than 48 hours. [8D]

In the meantime, have a look at the new information we've posted today!

FroBodine -> RE: Game release (4/14/2015 5:39:00 PM)

Hahaha! I know you don't take pre-orders. I was just trying to be funny and impatient at the same time.

I wish I could take Thursday off work!

vonRocko -> RE: Game release (4/15/2015 2:04:06 PM)

I'm also very excited about this game. Unfortunately I'm also broke, but I am going to give up food till I save enough money![sm=sad-1361.gif]

Gil R. -> RE: Game release (4/16/2015 12:25:33 AM)

vonRocko, if you don't buy the game then how will I be able to eat? So you should indeed give up food for a time and buy the game, and I'll do the eating for both of us.

vonRocko -> RE: Game release (4/16/2015 2:47:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gil R.

vonRocko, if you don't buy the game then how will I be able to eat? So you should indeed give up food for a time and buy the game, and I'll do the eating for both of us.

LoL! Thanks Gil.

[:D]

zakblood -> RE: Game release (4/16/2015 5:37:39 AM)

good luck for later today Gil,not that the game will need it, plays like a classic, looks like a modern masterpiece

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI