(Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Les_the_Sarge_9_1 -> (3/20/2003 11:44:19 AM)

Karnaaj you made same error I made initially.

I think all of the items viewed on that list are included. But you can bet I would be contacting Chips to get a solid answer back first myself.

Karnaaj -> (3/23/2003 6:56:08 AM)

If you check the wargames list on C&B, it lists "Ultimate Wargames Collection Volume 3: Modern War Bundle CD", which brings up the CC5/PG3DA/SB listing with the incorrect box and other data. Right below it on the list, tho, is an "unselectable" one: "Ultimate World War 2 Game Collection DOS/WIN 95 CD" - which, I'd bet, *is* the three-pack in question. (Sounds more like it, anyways...)

Yah, I'm awaiting word from C&B meself.

mjk428 -> (4/9/2003 5:37:03 PM)

Anyone interested in Close Combat: Invasion Normandy, it's on sale at GoGamer.com for $12.90.

48 hour sale with just over 47 hours left.

I've purchased from them several times and they've been reliable.

http://www.gogamer.com/cgi-bin/GoGamer.storefront/3e93f5ad05c0b04a273fd0fedee2074e/Product/View/001CLOI

Zakhal -> (4/9/2003 5:57:53 PM)

I just ordered cc3,cc4 and cc5 and i still have my old cc2 and just found how amazing fun it is. Computer is delivering som stiff resistance at the hardest level.

As an pro axis im planning to first visit the russians steppes in cc3, then see the normandy invasion by the jenkies at cc5, marget garden at cc2 and finaly my very own counterattack that will bring me the final victory in cc4. :D

(didnt bother with cc1 cos that one seems to be very lacking and cc5 does it so much better)

Karnaaj -> (4/18/2003 1:43:30 PM)

Zakhal: thanks for the tip - I did go ahead and grab CC5 from gogamer.com... and eventually I'll get it installed. (Partial list of stuff to install/reinstall: CC2/3/4/5, Combat Mission:BO/BB, all three Operation Flashpoint items, Ghost Recon (just got it cheap at Costco)... plus *playing* H2H (*mean* sound effects ) and Lost Victories. Need to get that 48-hour day patch for Real Life, I guess...)

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI