No German Resources or BP to Japan through surrendered USSR (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

Palle -> No German Resources or BP to Japan through surrendered USSR (5/2/2015 7:47:32 AM)

I may have found a very rare bug or misunderstood something.

I got the offer to surrender the USSR, and thought I would see what happened. Germany now has Lebensraum and wishes to provide a Japan that never really got started with some needed BP and resources through the railway network in the USSR to Vladivostock, that Japan holds.

They never arrive. Should they not be able to?

Centuur -> RE: No German Resources or BP to Japan through surrendered USSR (5/2/2015 10:22:56 AM)

Here is RAW:

During the production step, you transport the promised build points to
any city or major port in the recipient’s home country (Britain’s in the
case of the Commonwealth).

This means that the build points need to be transported overseas to Japan itself, before Japan can use them.

Resources can be used at any factory Japan controles (so if you haven't got a Japanese owned resource producing in Vladivostok, a lend German one can be used for it).

Oil can't be used for reorganisation in the same turn as you received it. You need to save it first, in any Japanese controlled city (or use it in production instead).

Palle -> RE: No German Resources or BP to Japan through surrendered USSR (5/2/2015 11:48:28 AM)

Merci. That would explain it I think.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI