How are you playing "Brother against Brother"? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword

[Poll]

How are you playing "Brother against Brother"?

I only play against the AI
  52% (26)
I only play PBEM
  8% (4)
I only play hot-seat
  2% (1)
I play both PBEM and hot-seat
  2% (1)
I play both PBEM and against the AI
  12% (6)
I play both hot-seat and against the AI
  0% (0)
So far I am only playing the AI, but plan PBEM/hot-seat
  24% (12)

Total Votes : 50
(last vote on : 5/20/2021 4:40:22 AM)
(Poll will run till: -- )

Gil R. -> How are you playing "Brother against Brother"? (5/8/2015 6:12:05 PM)

We are curious what your preferred type of play is:

AlessandroD -> RE: How are you playing "Brother against Brother"? (5/8/2015 7:11:46 PM)

PBEM for me, AI only to understand the GUI and some quick training.

VigaBrand -> RE: How are you playing "Brother against Brother"? (5/8/2015 8:45:48 PM)

I learn the game against the AI and than I will search for a partner to play with.

RobearGWJ -> RE: How are you playing "Brother against Brother"? (5/8/2015 8:49:05 PM)

AI right now, but I have at least one person I could play email games with. :-)

Yogi the Great -> RE: How are you playing "Brother against Brother"? (5/8/2015 9:01:54 PM)

Both for me. I think pbem will become easier too once version changes etc. settle down but I like to try anyway.

kennonlightfoot -> RE: How are you playing "Brother against Brother"? (5/9/2015 1:43:29 PM)

I use the AI just to check the scenario out for balance. Unless they find a way to have "Big Blue" play the AI it is never going to be as good as a player. Some scenarios can be played against the AI if the situation is simple enough or one sided enough.

shoelessbivouac -> RE: How are you playing "Brother against Brother"? (5/10/2015 3:18:30 AM)

So far, I'm letting the AI kick my butt (have yet to beat Hancock in the opening salvo).

Then when I can't get my troops any more dispirited and demoralized, I will lead them with great bravado against my hopefully equally inept PBEM friend residing somewhere outside Houston but still inside the USA the last time I checked.

zakblood -> RE: How are you playing "Brother against Brother"? (5/16/2015 2:28:14 PM)

AI only

nicwb -> RE: How are you playing "Brother against Brother"? (5/17/2015 7:22:46 AM)

AI - RL makes me an unreliable opponent

oldspec4 -> RE: How are you playing "Brother against Brother"? (5/17/2015 9:46:28 AM)

AI only.

Symple -> RE: How are you playing "Brother against Brother"? (5/25/2015 1:58:13 AM)

This is a great pbem game, some warts still in the interface and game, but really a nice challenge.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI