opponents wanted (mainly for practising) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

azura987 -> opponents wanted (mainly for practising) (5/14/2015 9:32:22 AM)

Hi! I'm still a beginner learning to play WITPAE, I'm busy now playing small scale scenarios against CPU. Even as a novice I realise what a dummie the AI sometimes can be.
I had the idea to find a PBEM opponent that's willing to play small scale scenarios with me and help me learning the subtilities of the game, there are still details that I don't understand well, from a strategic point of view but also some aspects of the engine of the game (though I have understood most parts). Anyone willing to play with me? :)

Jorge_Stanbury -> RE: opponents wanted (mainly for practising) (5/29/2015 7:53:11 PM)

Would you be interested in Coral Sea?

I have never played a small scenario

azura987 -> RE: opponents wanted (mainly for practising) (6/1/2015 9:11:01 AM)

hi!

I would gladly play Coral sea against you... coordinates sent in PM.

Jorge_Stanbury -> RE: opponents wanted (mainly for practising) (6/4/2015 2:43:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: azura987

hi!

I would gladly play Coral sea against you... coordinates sent in PM.

THanks for the game, it was very fun!

azura987 -> RE: opponents wanted (mainly for practising) (6/4/2015 11:03:12 PM)

You're welcome to play anytime again! :-)

Jorge_Stanbury -> RE: opponents wanted (mainly for practising) (6/5/2015 2:17:01 PM)

Yes we can do another small scenario , although notice I am using Da-Babes extended map... not an issue with Coral Sea, but likely with more advanced ones

azura987 -> RE: opponents wanted (mainly for practising) (6/5/2015 4:08:20 PM)

I'm using that map as well...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI