Liking the new patch so far (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront

major.pain -> Liking the new patch so far (5/20/2015 8:56:04 AM)

Only played through 2-3 battles but i am noticing my Tanks are more open to firing on the move under the "advance" order now which is great did you alter the behavior for them to fire more under this order as well as the "engage move" order also or am i hallucinating?

rickier65 -> RE: Liking the new patch so far (5/20/2015 9:28:34 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: M J R

Only played through 2-3 battles but i am noticing my Tanks are more open to firing on the move under the "advance" order now which is great did you alter the behavior for them to fire more under this order as well as the "engage move" order also or am i hallucinating?

I'm glad your enjoying it. The increased firing may be due to the changes we made to the LOS for tanks.

Thanks!
Rick

DesertFox32 -> RE: Liking the new patch so far (5/28/2015 2:46:25 AM)

I want to second this. I downloaded the patch back when you first announced it in Beta but haven't had much of a chance to play around with it until tonight (wife's out of town...) :) Fired up a small scenario a little while ago and it's just reminding me how fun this game is and the potential it still has.

Nice work Rick!! And thanks for keeping this game alive. I really really really hope that development on this game can continue somehow!

rickier65 -> RE: Liking the new patch so far (5/28/2015 6:44:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DzrtFox936

I want to second this. I downloaded the patch back when you first announced it in Beta but haven't had much of a chance to play around with it until tonight (wife's out of town...) :) Fired up a small scenario a little while ago and it's just reminding me how fun this game is and the potential it still has.

Nice work Rick!! And thanks for keeping this game alive. I really really really hope that development on this game can continue somehow!

Thanks for the kind words. And there are a few folks that contributed to the patch.

We all hope you enjoy the fixes and the new items that have been incorporated.

thanks!
Rick

eggmansdaddy -> RE: Liking the new patch so far (7/2/2015 5:30:05 AM)

Thank you very much for working on and releasing this patch. It heartens a long time admirer of this game. I hope you work to contunue to make progress on taking this game engine into the future.

Regards,

eggmansdaddy

rickier65 -> RE: Liking the new patch so far (7/2/2015 7:49:03 AM)

Thanks for the words of encouragement. We hope you enjoy the patch.

Thanks
Rick

Ranger33 -> RE: Liking the new patch so far (7/27/2015 6:21:34 PM)

I knew this patch was in the pipeline but didn't realize it was out! Looking forward to giving it a spin.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI