Game start showing details from two games! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword >> Tech Support

Ironclad -> Game start showing details from two games! (5/27/2015 7:02:04 PM)

A Manassas standard scenario challenge that I accepted today is showing the Manassas map, no units on the map or OOB and morale at 0. However its also showing the troop numbers, break level, battle reports and history graph info relating to a Wilson Creek battle that I had finished with the same opponent. That latter battle, since its completion today has disappeared from my list of games playing/played on multiplayer, but as its my first defeat I had simply assumed that defeats were not being left on a players games list. No doubt you need save info to look at - can you please let me know what you need, where to find it and whether I send it to the post thread or PM it.

ericbabe -> RE: Game start showing details from two games! (5/29/2015 3:17:41 PM)

It sounds as though the save file for the challenge is either incomplete on the server or failed to load on your system, but you should be getting an error message in this case. What is the name of the game? I can take a look at the file on the server to see if there is a problem there.

Ironclad -> RE: Game start showing details from two games! (5/29/2015 4:24:01 PM)

Thanks. Its Ironclad v Doombat2000 (v1.05B) Ist Manassas Standard Scenario.

ericbabe -> RE: Game start showing details from two games! (6/2/2015 4:28:10 PM)

The file on the server is indeed corrupted. It seems that it's got history data from the Wilson's Creek battle in with the start-up information for First Manassas. Does the First Manassas standard scenario open properly on Doombat's system (he was the one who issued the challenge, yes?) properly in single player?

doombat2000 -> RE: Game start showing details from two games! (6/2/2015 4:44:01 PM)

I loaded the First Manassas standard scenario and played a few turns as single player. No issues seen.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI