Steel Panthers World At War v4.5 featured on Finnish Pelit-magazine's gift CD (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Kharan -> Steel Panthers World At War v4.5 featured on Finnish Pelit-magazine's gift CD (4/10/2001 10:31:00 PM)

A notice for the Finnish people here. SPWAW v4.5 can be found on Pelit's April edition (which actually is published in April). This CD is a once-a-year gift to subscribers only. It may still be handy if you can't get the game otherwise and can't order v5.0 from overseas.

Fuerte -> (4/10/2001 11:02:00 PM)

It's a bit sad, because 5.0 is released any day now (is it?).

Weasel -> (4/10/2001 11:15:00 PM)

Yeah. Just got the latest issue with that cover-CD today. A bit late for the 4.5 version, but at lease Itīll bring few more gamers from Finland to play this wonderful game. I repeat: wonderful game. This CD also contains few repairs for 4.5 version.

skukko -> (4/10/2001 11:18:00 PM)

And did notice how much writer, Tuukka knew actually about whole game in short reference? grin..ok, but yes, sad that this came now, alas its starting point for many, I'll suppose.. mosh

Kharan -> (4/10/2001 11:40:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Fuerte: It's a bit sad, because 5.0 is released any day now (is it?).
Yeah, but the contents of the CD were probably set in stone a month or so ago. Hopefully the v5.0 patch won't be THAT big.

Uglykid -> (4/12/2001 4:44:00 PM)

Im still waiting my piece of PELIT-magazine. I hope it will come today... Its good to have some version of SPWAW on CD-too because with windows, you have format your hardrive often :D

skukko -> (4/12/2001 5:32:00 PM)

update is 50megs? 400megs? Paul, David, inform of the size? Correctness:: In Pelit-mag was claimed that pbem don't work in secure mode in 4.5. It does work unless it is violated in someway. This is for those Finns that read this forum and have been reading magazines reference of the 4.5. VCR don't work all the time, but mostly it does. put a first person shooter enthusiast to do reference of strategygame is ... mosh :eek:

Kharan -> (4/12/2001 8:27:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by skukko: put a first person shooter enthusiast to do reference of strategygame is ... mosh :eek:
Nah, Tuukka's alright. I corrected him on the secure PBEM issue and he accepted it, I think. All in all, it was an OK review.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI