Slitherine gets a Humble Bundle! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix

Daniele -> Slitherine gets a Humble Bundle! (6/4/2015 5:55:38 PM)

What have the Middle Ages, the Second World War, Ancient Rome and Hellish demons got in common?

Probably nothing, apart from the fact they are the settings of our games in the Weekly Humble Bundle!

Starting today a huge list of Slitherine/Matrix games will be available through the Humble section.

You can name your price for Conquest! Medieval Realms, Frontline: Road to Moscow, Battle Academy, and Rise of Prussia Gold.

If you wish, you can pay $6 or more to receive Qvadriga and Hell as well.

And last but not least, for only $10 or more you will receive all of the above plus Close Combat: Gateway to Caen, the latest release in the critically-acclaimed Close Combat series!

Don’t miss the opportunity to play these amazing games and help a charity at the same time!

RakuPL -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/4/2015 6:57:08 PM)

Of course I paid 10$ and all to Slitherine [8D]

Are there going to be bonuses unlocked next week? [:D]

zakblood -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/4/2015 7:59:23 PM)

1600 units sold so far[:D]

Ranger33 -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/4/2015 8:31:05 PM)

I already have some of these, but $10 for Hell and Gateway to Caen sounds like a heck of a deal!

EDIT: Actually ended up doing over $10, I want to encourage more of this sort of thing in the future! Awesome deal.

zakblood -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/4/2015 8:35:18 PM)

both of those games are worth the cost on it's own

e_barkmann -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/4/2015 11:33:01 PM)

wow, nice one Slitherine.

jamus34 -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/5/2015 2:19:47 AM)

Jumped on this today.

...not like I don't have a game backlog literally a mile long.

zakblood -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/5/2015 4:22:37 AM)

over 9100 bundles sold

jamus34 -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/5/2015 10:17:56 AM)

While on a per game basis I can see how HB's can be viewed as losing money. That said, I imagine 6000 units sold would be more than the combined annual sales of these 7 games combined, considering age and the lack of widespread visibility of matrix / slitherine.

Now if they can only do something with CMANO again [:D]

zakblood -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/5/2015 10:21:46 AM)

dipping the foot in the water is for testing it's temp, so first one goes well, then next one maybe better[:D][;)]

Max 86 -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/5/2015 2:39:58 PM)

Is this the big sale event they have been hinting around about lately?

Lannes -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/5/2015 4:39:31 PM)

It's very nice

zakblood -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/6/2015 5:11:50 PM)

10200 units sold so far with less than 5 days left

Lourdesman -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/7/2015 3:05:51 AM)

I just purchased....How do you reedeem your bundle via steam?

Ranger33 -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/7/2015 4:27:37 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lourdesman

I just purchased....How do you reedeem your bundle via steam?

You should get an email with a link to get your Steam codes. Then go into Steam and select "Games" at the top left then "Activate a Product.." and put the code in for each one.

zakblood -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/9/2015 8:18:49 AM)

13500 units sold so far and still going[;)]

rickier65 -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/9/2015 3:19:42 PM)

When purchasing this humble bundle, are the games only available on Steam then? Or can they be downloaded from Matrix/Slitherine?

Thanks!
Rick

PipFromSlitherine -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/9/2015 4:45:05 PM)

Humble uses Steam keys almost exclusively. So you're getting Steam keys when you purchase (thought IIRC Conquest is DRM free).

Cheers

Pip

rickier65 -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/9/2015 10:37:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: PipFromSlitherine

Humble uses Steam keys almost exclusively. So you're getting Steam keys when you purchase (thought IIRC Conquest is DRM free).

Cheers

Pip

Thanks!

Rick

zakblood -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/10/2015 3:22:00 PM)

15000 units sold so far and only one day left to grab them, then it will be gone and over until the next bundle that is, maybe[:D][;)]

zakblood -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/11/2015 5:00:57 AM)

16000 sold and only 12 hours remaining, then it's gone[;)]

TJD -> RE: Slitherine gets an Humble Bundle! (6/19/2015 7:59:20 PM)

Was glad to see your recent HumbleBundle and I took advantage of it. Included in it was Ageod's Rise of Prussia Gold. Great game but there's a major problem: the Steam version is only 1.10, whereas the current patch is 1.11. And it's a very important, even critical, patch. It was released over a year ago and it has still not been made available via Steam. Naturally there are a lot of complaints on the Steam forum about this. The Ageod folks responded to the initial complaints over a year ago by saying that the patch would 'soon' be made available, but they have said nothing since. This is pretty bad, you know, especially as a lot of copies were sold via the HumbeBundle. It's possible to patch the Steam version manually but obviously that defeats one of the basic reasons for using Steam, i.e., auto-updating, and you lose the patch whenever you verify the cache. I know Ageod is a small shop but can't something be done here?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI