Please make primary victory hexes easier to find (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Order of Battle : World War II

vonRocko -> Please make primary victory hexes easier to find (6/16/2015 1:16:41 PM)

I love the game, but I have a heck of a time finding the victory hexes. Leyte campaign is especially hard to find.
We need a big star or something clearer than a gold dot.
Thanks

zakblood -> RE: Please make primary victory hexes easier to find (6/16/2015 1:51:07 PM)

here's a tip

Lukas -> RE: Please make primary victory hexes easier to find (6/16/2015 1:56:10 PM)

You can click on the blue "?" icons in from of the objectives in the turn/overview popup. This provides more information on the objective as well as "next" and "previous" buttons to scroll through the corresponding objective locations.

zakblood -> RE: Please make primary victory hexes easier to find (6/16/2015 1:57:36 PM)

i was hunting for the guide pictures as you typed [:D][;)]

vonRocko -> RE: Please make primary victory hexes easier to find (6/16/2015 2:13:44 PM)

Thanks guys, but the leyte campaign (as America) does not have the "?" in the objective screen. It says capture the 6 primary hexes 0/6 with no icon at all to check.

CGGrognard -> RE: Please make primary victory hexes easier to find (6/17/2015 10:35:22 PM)

Agree with vonRocko. For some campaigns, the ? doesn't appear next to the first entry for primary objectives. Not certain if the objectives appear in the strategic map, but that may help.

Lukas -> RE: Please make primary victory hexes easier to find (6/18/2015 3:19:17 PM)

You are right, the hexes weren't set for this scenario. Will be fixed in the incoming patch.

vonRocko -> RE: Please make primary victory hexes easier to find (6/18/2015 5:24:58 PM)

Great! thanks

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI