Research Stations on Colony that has a spaceport? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> The War Room

RhesusPeanutButterCups -> Research Stations on Colony that has a spaceport? (6/19/2015 5:08:14 AM)

I just finished the Rusan Technology Installation at my homeworld which has a Large Space Port over it. I tried to queue up a construction ship to make a research facility to take advantage of the bonus but the construction ship just wanders about a bit then I'm told that the ship finished it's mission. Is it not possible to build a research station on a colony that already has a space port?

EDIT: I failed to look at the Research Summary screen before posting this, I did not realize that the Research Wonders provided an empire-wide bonus to each category of research. I was under the impression that it provided a planet-based bonus that required a research facility.

Bingeling -> RE: Research Stations on Colony that has a spaceport? (6/19/2015 5:32:26 AM)

As to the original question, yes it should be possible to build a research station on/around a planet with a spaceport.

Fishers of Men -> RE: Research Stations on Colony that has a spaceport? (6/19/2015 2:57:42 PM)

You can build any research base at a planet you own with a space port by selecting the planet, then right clicking the mouse next to the chosen planet and selecting the type of base you wish to build from the menu. A construction ship is not needed for this location.

Phuket -> RE: Research Stations on Colony that has a spaceport? (6/22/2015 8:42:50 AM)

Build all the research stations to your hearts content!

NephilimNexus -> RE: Research Stations on Colony that has a spaceport? (6/27/2015 1:17:37 AM)

Alternative you can go to the planet's info screen, select the Construction Yard and pick a research base from the drop-down menu. That also gives you the advantage of seeing just how fast that particular planet can build things. You can also queue up multiple projects this way as well.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI