. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809 >> Mods and Scenarios

chemkid -> . (6/21/2015 12:41:20 PM)

Kai -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (6/21/2015 6:39:46 PM)

Very cool!

tombo -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (6/21/2015 10:08:05 PM)

SWEET!

looking forward to this!

governato -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (6/22/2015 5:30:49 PM)

Looking forward to it! I love your previous graphic MODS. They really make a big difference when playing.

chemkid -> . (6/23/2015 10:10:28 AM)

Agathosdaimon -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (6/24/2015 1:22:48 AM)

i really like Version A personally - very nice with the fonts used

demiller -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (6/24/2015 1:24:52 AM)

I agree. I think version A looks fantastic!

governato -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (6/24/2015 3:24:07 AM)

A for the win.

sullafelix -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (6/24/2015 9:10:35 PM)

A please

chemkid -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (6/25/2015 5:48:56 AM)

pzgndr -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (6/25/2015 12:21:52 PM)

FWIW, I like the version A map itself with the labels integrated on the map; nice font.  Some light coloring would be good, blue rivers, green forests, etc.  I'm undecided on the ownership markers.  

chemkid -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (6/26/2015 1:29:48 PM)

chemkid -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (6/26/2015 2:10:12 PM)

Recognition -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (6/26/2015 2:26:09 PM)

Thanks again..I feel this is my lucky day after just buying COTD, as if Ive got 2 new games alongside my 2001 Campaigns of La Grande Armee.

Cheers

S!

PS. And I haven't even fired a shot in anger yet [:)]

chemkid -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (6/27/2015 6:34:53 AM)

Recognition -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (6/29/2015 5:01:10 PM)

Ive started the first campaign as the French and progressing steadily. Map and Icons looking very nice

Cheers

S!

chemkid -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (6/30/2015 2:23:41 PM)

berto -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (7/1/2015 6:48:58 AM)

That looks so much more appealing than the original, standard graphics. If the game ever goes on sale, I could foresee myself finally purchasing this game.

Rasputitsa -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (7/1/2015 8:05:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: berto

That looks so much more appealing than the original, standard graphics. If the game ever goes on sale, I could foresee myself finally purchasing this game.

The game is on sale, updates available to v3.03, v3.04 due to be issued any time.[:)]

http://www.matrixgames.com/store/282/Campaigns.On.The.Danube

The map and counter mod is a self-install improvement on the existing game by Chemkid, see similar work on 'Piercing Fortress Europa'

berto -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (7/1/2015 9:36:33 AM)

I meant on sale at a discount, like the Deal of the Week, or the Christmas Sale. Just a little something to nudge me into buying.

How definite is it that a sequel game is forthcoming? I'm more interested if we're looking at a game series here, not just a one-off.

Rasputitsa -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (7/3/2015 10:43:52 AM)

quote:

I meant on sale at a discount, like the Deal of the Week, or the Christmas Sale. Just a little something to nudge me into buying.

How definite is it that a sequel game is forthcoming? I'm more interested if we're looking at a game series here, not just a one-off.

Sorry, misunderstanding (you say neither and I say neither ....[:D])

I would like to see the game expand into other areas and scenarios, but have no information, hopefully, more interest in the game might encourage some more development.

Agathosdaimon -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (7/4/2015 2:36:54 AM)

quote:

Frank is currently working on the next iteration which is to be set for 1806 and 1813 IIRC

Rasputitsa -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (7/4/2015 7:58:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Agathosdaimon

Frank is currently working on the next iteration which is to be set for 1806 and 1813 IIRC

Thank you, that's good news, will be looking forward to that.[:)]

Recognition -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (7/4/2015 4:47:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rasputitsa

quote:

ORIGINAL: Agathosdaimon

Thank you, that's good news, will be looking forward to that.[:)]

That would be very nice, and Im sure more people are looking forward to that than is realized....

berto -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (7/4/2015 7:10:04 PM)

quote:

Okay, it's a small thing -- just $2 off -- but I bought the game today in response to Matrix' 10% discount 4th of July Sale.

I am anxiously awaiting release of the Fresh Map mod!

berto -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (7/4/2015 7:57:22 PM)

Um, found the mod download in Post #13. Suggestion: Always link to the latest version of the mod(s) in the first post of this thread.

Looks great! Transforms the game totally. The original maps & counters are a turn-off. This new artwork is an enticement. The difference between night & day!

Rasputitsa -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (7/5/2015 5:51:17 AM)

quote:

Um, found the mod download in Post #13. Suggestion: Always link to the latest version of the mod(s) in the first post of this thread.

Looks great! Transforms the game totally. The original maps & counters are a turn-off. This new artwork is an enticement. The difference between night & day!

The mod is a work in progress, albeit now at an advanced stage, but I think chemkid launched this thread as a discussion, rather than to publish the finished work.

It is partially my fault, as the discussion promoted some interest in the game and I encouraged chemkid to post the unfinished, but useable mod.

When it is fully complete, I expect it will warrant a 'sticky'. [:)]

chemkid -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (7/5/2015 7:47:06 AM)

Hoyt Burrass -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (7/5/2015 12:29:45 PM)

Awesome work...thanks for your efforts. A buddy tried to interest me in this game when it first came out, but I was not really into Napoleonics at the time. The 200th Anniversary of Waterloo got me interested in the period, and I remembered this game...picked it up this week and am enjoying it very much...an excellent operational study, made better by the graphics mods you have produced!

Hoyt Burrass -> RE: [WIP] - a fresh map for Campaigns on the Danube (7/5/2015 1:08:15 PM)

One other thing...does the game define, graphically, the border between Austria and Bavaria? I assume it is represented by city control...but it would be nice if the map showed the border.

Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI