Expanded Toolbar - Grog (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War: Waterloo >> Mods and Scenarios

RebBugler -> Expanded Toolbar - Grog (6/21/2015 11:56:56 PM)

http://www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/waterloo-modifications/68686-expanded-toolbar-grog

Carterjon -> RE: Expanded Toolbar - Grog (6/24/2015 3:38:20 PM)

Love the toolbar. But where is the officer zoom function (I assume this is like using a telescope?). Can't find it.

Thanks.

RebBugler -> RE: Expanded Toolbar - Grog (6/25/2015 5:06:45 PM)

Thanks!

Zoom is right next to the Portrait, Z on the button.

ETF -> RE: Expanded Toolbar - Grog (11/29/2015 6:44:22 PM)

Tool bar is the best!!! Can't leave the barracks without it.

RebBugler -> RE: Expanded Toolbar - Grog (7/24/2016 10:51:25 PM)

Big upgrade with the version V update:

http://www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/waterloo-modifications/68686-expanded-toolbar-grog

Tweedledumb -> RE: Expanded Toolbar - Grog (12/7/2016 12:33:26 AM)

Thanks for the continuing updates, Reb.

Just new to the series and this seems to help a lot!

joemann -> RE: Expanded Toolbar - Grog (5/19/2017 3:05:14 PM)

I have now installed the latest version of the Grog V extended toolbar with Disable context off. I have tried playing in Normal mode and in Seasoned mode.

The toolbar seems to have less buttons ( no wheel buttons for example) and I don't get the popup toolbar anymore. More important (?) it shows only one TC flag in the upper left corner. It does not show the two other TC buttons (with four flags) which I had in the original tool bar but which didn't work. They are missing in both modes (Normal and Seasoned).
In Normal mode I can switch the one flag TC button on and off for all commanders and units except Wellington for whom it always stays on.

In normal mode it doesn't really seem to matter if the TC button is on or off, I can give orders through Bijland to all his subordinates in both instances

In Seasoned mode, I start with Wellinton and William of Orange controlled by me (cant give control to the AI), Perponcher is under control of AI and I can't take control. Bijlandt is under my control and I can't give it to the AI and 27 Jaegers is under AI control and I can't take control.

Is this the way it should be? I find it highly confusing and feel I'm fighting the inter-phase rather than the enemy.

joemann -> RE: Expanded Toolbar - Grog (5/19/2017 3:26:16 PM)

Sorry this went into the wrong thread. I think I have solved my problem for the time being so please ignore the above post.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI