IJN opponent perhaps for Guadalcanal or mini babes (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

Ron Saueracker -> IJN opponent perhaps for Guadalcanal or mini babes (6/23/2015 6:32:41 AM)

Hi...been awhile and now have time for a pbem. I'm a plankowner I guess and am looking for a turn a day minimum.

John 3rd -> RE: IJN opponent perhaps for Guadalcanal or mini babes (6/24/2015 1:13:19 AM)

Hey Ron. Good to see you 'in' and playing! Hope all is well with you!

rroberson -> RE: IJN opponent perhaps for Guadalcanal or mini babes (6/24/2015 6:34:38 AM)

Wow long time man...welcome back!

BillBrown -> RE: IJN opponent perhaps for Guadalcanal or mini babes (6/25/2015 9:38:27 PM)

Did you find a game Ron? I played one PBEM game of the stock Guadalcanal scenario as Allies. I might as well try one as Japan.

Seytan -> RE: IJN opponent perhaps for Guadalcanal or mini babes (9/8/2015 7:16:11 AM)

Still looking for a opponent? I am trying to get a canal game going. Will play either side.

Mac Linehan -> RE: IJN opponent perhaps for Guadalcanal or mini babes (9/12/2015 4:48:32 PM)

Ron-

Am so pleased to see you back, Sir!

You were one of the "Veterans" I looked up to (and still do...) way back when.

Good to see you back and on the forums again!

cricket Mac

BillBrown -> RE: IJN opponent perhaps for Guadalcanal or mini babes (9/12/2015 5:20:16 PM)

Ron has not signed on since the end of June. I hope he is OK.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI