SPWaW v5.0 Release Report. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

David Heath -> SPWaW v5.0 Release Report. (4/14/2001 12:51:00 AM)

Ok Men We are making progress and are just about there. It will not be this holiday weekend. We truly expect it will go gold Mid week. We are really pouring on the features and killing bugs. I will also like to state that a lot of the bugs you guys are reporting have been corrected with this build. So please give this little extra time and I am sure you will not be sorry.

miharme -> (4/14/2001 12:56:00 AM)

Thank you, Sir! Take your time to kill all the bugs and make all the improvements. BTW, could you give a hint how big the update from 4.5 to 5.0 will be? I'm using a modem, and it would be nice to know in advance, how long it'll take to upload the thing.

McGib -> (4/14/2001 1:33:00 AM)

I think its safe to say David that all of us loyal fans are more than willing to wait for you guys to squash all known bugs prior to releasing V5. I for one am more than happy to wait for even the possibility of a bug-free version.

Mikimoto -> (4/14/2001 1:35:00 AM)

Thanks Sir. Kill them all merciless. They are the Big enemy. :mad: Thanks'n'Saludos ;)

AStott -> (4/14/2001 1:44:00 AM)

If you want to see how big the update will be, just go to the downloads page. It has the size of the patch and the full download. (I don't recall numbers off the top of my head.) Just scroll to the bottom of the downloads page, you'll find it.

Major_Johnson -> (4/14/2001 1:50:00 AM)

Hey Dave! Will preordered cd's go out the same day that it is available or will they have to be made?? I decided not too tie up my phone line for a whole weekend downloading, and I ordered a few copies! Thanks!

David Heath -> (4/14/2001 3:20:00 AM)

All preorders will be shipped before we build the online download version. There are only two of us on the main office and we can only handle one thing at a time. Once all the reorders are shipped we will then the download version and place it online. We also are doing the preorder first since you guys did pay upfront.

Wild Bill -> (4/14/2001 3:43:00 AM)

We've all been stomping bugs so much these last few weeks that we have to change our shoes to come in the house...bug juice...ARGH :eek: Wild Bill

Ryne -> (4/14/2001 4:28:00 AM)

If you don't get this out soon, I'm gonna have to give you more money...

Coachace -> (4/14/2001 5:25:00 AM)

quote:

If you don't get this out soon, I'm gonna have to give you more money...
:D :D :D :D HAhaha I hear ya! How about everybody preordering an extra copy of the soon-to-be-released MC to help these guys continue their efforts. ;) Wouldn't it be the pits if we read a message stating the future demise of Matrix? :eek: Here, take my money!!! [img]http://www.bep.treas.gov/cd/gif/100olda.gif[/img]

Zorfwaddle -> (4/14/2001 5:57:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by David Heath: All preorders will be shipped before we build the online download version. There are only two of us on the main office and we can only handle one thing at a time. Once all the reorders are shipped we will then the download version and place it online. We also are doing the preorder first since you guys did pay upfront.
Ill have to ask the wife to get the CD down to me when it shows up :). Ill be TAD with no internet connection by the time it comes out :(. Thank god for "conjugal" (sp-5) visits ;)

Don Doom -> (4/14/2001 6:20:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by Wild Bill: We've all been stomping bugs so much these last few weeks that we have to change our shoes to come in the house...bug juice...ARGH :eek: Wild Bill
Hmm Bug Juice hope it is the red kind. I need something to clean the grill with. :D :D :cool:

Nukenin -> (4/14/2001 9:58:00 AM)

Well, I just preordered the MC which of course will only delay the availability of the download version. Oh well! It'd be nice if everyone did the same. :)

Alby -> (4/17/2001 7:24:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by David Heath: All preorders will be shipped before we build the online download version. There are only two of us on the main office and we can only handle one thing at a time. Once all the reorders are shipped we will then the download version and place it online. We also are doing the preorder first since you guys did pay upfront.
In answering a question I posted about me moving and my address would be changing, paul said it wont be shipping for a "week or so" So are we talking another 2 to 3 weeks to be able to download, and another 2 possibly to start shipping?? :confused:

Paul Vebber -> (4/17/2001 7:26:00 AM)

No I doubt it will be that long. We will know more in a day or two...

Alby -> (4/17/2001 7:31:00 AM)

Geez your fast on the reply, hadnt even refreshed the page yet heheheh Thanks Paul ;)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI