Suggestions for Scenario Editor (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios

cf_dallas -> Suggestions for Scenario Editor (7/17/2015 4:19:47 AM)

A couple thoughts I've had tonight:

1) I'd love to have the ability to filter and/or sort Event Triggers in some manner... I'm working on a scenario that's got a lot of them.

2) Why is the input screen for a time-based trigger in 12-hour clock (AM/PM) when the game runs on Zulu time (which is inherently a 24-hour clock)?

I'm still working in Bld 678 (Rel 1.07), my internet connection has been unstable lately. I'm going to try to download 1.08 tonight... these may have been addressed in some manner in the new builds.

Gunner98 -> RE: Suggestions for Scenario Editor (7/17/2015 9:10:17 AM)

Good points, especially the filter in the Event module, not just for triggers but also for actions and events themselves.  Filtering on 'Type', 'side' and 'Alphabetical' would be very useful.

B

Primarchx -> RE: Suggestions for Scenario Editor (7/17/2015 3:35:58 PM)

I have to name my triggers, actions and events very carefully so I chose the right ones when assembling them. When there's a huge list of actions it takes a while to get them ordered into events the way I want them.

A big thing I'd like is the ability to filter units in the trigger/action screen. They seem to be listed by oldest to newest and it can be a real hassle to track down the ones you want from a list of thousands.

hellfish6 -> RE: Suggestions for Scenario Editor (7/17/2015 10:20:54 PM)

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3432166

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI