Primarchx.. Brass Drum..? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios

magi -> Primarchx.. Brass Drum..? (7/18/2015 7:01:00 AM)

im playing brass drum after the 1.08 update... i like this scenario but have a couple questions....
1... im supposed to clear the mines from the Straits of Hormuz.... i cant see that i have the mine counter measures to do so... unless the mh60 Romeo's will do that if i set up a mission... i believe there are mine counter measure mission modules for the LCS's.. but i dont see them on board...
2.. the Zimwalt group is being pursued by a sub doing 35 knots... so im assuming it is russian and it is trying to prosecute me... will be penalized for destroying it before it takes a shot at me....?

MR_BURNS2 -> RE: Primarchx.. Brass Drum..? (7/18/2015 12:40:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: magi

im playing brass drum after the 1.08 update... i like this scenario but have a couple questions....
1... im supposed to clear the mines from the Straits of Hormuz.... i cant see that i have the mine counter measures to do so... unless the mh60 Romeo's will do that if i set up a mission... i believe there are mine counter measure mission modules for the LCS's.. but i dont see them on board...
2.. the Zimwalt group is being pursued by a sub doing 35 knots... so im assuming it is russian and it is trying to prosecute me... will be penalized for destroying it before it takes a shot at me....?

1. There are four MH-53 Sea Dragon MCM helos aboard USS America, they can do the job. YOu can extend their patrol time with KC-130s from Djibouti. Emsoy mentioned in another post that the MH-60s minesweeping gear is buggy, so it won't be added at the moment.

magi -> RE: Primarchx.. Brass Drum..? (7/18/2015 8:58:52 PM)

oh.... thank you mr burns.... ive never done a mine counter mission before so im learning here....

Primarchx -> RE: Primarchx.. Brass Drum..? (7/19/2015 2:24:08 PM)

You'll want to check the event editor on penalties for killing the Russian sub, but as I recall the whole reason it's there is to provoke an incident and make you ID sub contacts before attacking them.

magi -> RE: Primarchx.. Brass Drum..? (7/19/2015 11:39:39 PM)

ok.... thank you sir....

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI