RE: Can't connect to opponent in lobby (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Gateway to Caen >> Tech Support

PipFromSlitherine -> RE: Can't connect to opponent in lobby (4/26/2021 9:28:21 PM)

Are you able to chat with each other while in the lobby?

Cheers

Pip

RD Knight -> RE: Can't connect to opponent in lobby (4/27/2021 3:37:04 AM)

PiP....I don't recall that we have used the chat feature. I have a subscription to a voice coms service and so that is my primary means of communicating with my opponents. Sorry, I cannot help on that possible diagnostic question.

PipFromSlitherine -> RE: Can't connect to opponent in lobby (4/27/2021 2:46:36 PM)

I imagine we have asked this before, but if there is any way you can set up a game with a direct connection between you - even if only as a temporary measure - it would help to determine where in the TCP chain the issues are occurring.

Cheers

Pip

PipFromSlitherine -> RE: Can't connect to opponent in lobby (4/27/2021 7:31:14 PM)

Can I also ask you guys to respond with the version of the game you are playing on, both marketplace (Matrix vs Steam etc) and game version number.

Cheers

Pip

RD Knight -> RE: Can't connect to opponent in lobby (4/28/2021 2:03:00 AM)

Game version 1.02 and we are playing the Matrix marketplace version.

Re: a time to play against you (PiP) will depend on your time zone. If GMT-8 (i.e. England) then it would have to be in the early part of my day since I reside on the US west coast.

PipFromSlitherine -> RE: Can't connect to opponent in lobby (4/28/2021 3:08:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RD Knight

Game version 1.02 and we are playing the Matrix marketplace version.

Re: a time to play against you (PiP) will depend on your time zone. If GMT-8 (i.e. England) then it would have to be in the early part of my day since I reside on the US west coast.

If you are referring to the direct connection post, I meant between you two players.

Cheers

Pip

RD Knight -> RE: Can't connect to opponent in lobby (4/28/2021 6:16:12 PM)

PiP...Hetser and I managed game last night. Game seemed to work as intended and the Lobby connected us quickly. Our troubles appear to be an intermittent occurrence.

Re: the direct connection process. I don't know how to do that (as long as you are referring to a process not using the Lobby). Can you please provide instruction for this type of connecting process. Thx

PipFromSlitherine -> RE: Can't connect to opponent in lobby (4/28/2021 9:37:37 PM)

With direct connection, I am referring to having the host open their 1944 TCP port the their router. This is unfortunately entirely router-specific.

In order to help us with the backend tracking, can you (and anyone else having issues) please post to confirm the username that they login with when playing (no passwords please! :) ).

Cheers

Pip

RD Knight -> RE: Can't connect to opponent in lobby (4/29/2021 5:32:15 PM)

As I have mentioned before, my opponent's screen name is "Hetser" and, of course, mine is "RD Knight".

Re: port 1944, I do have one open via Port Forwarding on my router. Not sure about Hetser, but will encourage him to try it.

PipFromSlitherine -> RE: Can't connect to opponent in lobby (4/30/2021 2:26:59 PM)

Only the host needs to open the port. If there is a direct connection, then I believe that there should be a status display confirming that the connection has been established successfully.

Cheers

Pip

RD Knight -> RE: Can't connect to opponent in lobby (4/30/2021 11:22:40 PM)

Rgr that PiP. Thx for the info

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI