Info please re maps for SOW Waterloo (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War: Waterloo

pcelt -> Info please re maps for SOW Waterloo (8/10/2015 10:44:53 AM)

Somewhere recently on these forums somewhere I came across 2 maps for SOW Waterloo based on Spain--but stupidly I can no longer find this reference---can anyone help---many thanks ............
They were named "Montana Segrada" and "Rio_Espanol"
I think the creator was "Crikey"
Many thanks

con20or -> RE: Info please re maps for SOW Waterloo (8/10/2015 12:38:05 PM)

I'm not sure, probably a mod, but I will move this out of tech-support as you will get more help in the discussion section.

Jim_NSD -> RE: Info please re maps for SOW Waterloo (8/11/2015 9:01:14 PM)

Try here: http://www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/waterloo-modifications/69837-montana-sagrada-and-rio-espanol-maps-waterloo-versions

-Jim

pcelt -> RE: Info please re maps for SOW Waterloo (8/13/2015 9:18:48 AM)

Many thanks Jim---but I would really appreciate some more detailed advice re the way to add the map titles to the mod and in game map list---
Thanks

Leffe7 -> RE: Info please re maps for SOW Waterloo (8/13/2015 2:31:15 PM)

Hi pcelt,

where do you need help exactly ?

Crikey's instructions for his mod are...
quote:

1. Download to your desktop.

2 Unzip using 7zip using the Extract To command. This should create a folder with the map files inside it.

3. Copy this to your SoWWL mod folder.

4. Activate in game as per normal.

It is the same for any mod you use. Copy the mods folder into your SOWWL Mod Folder. Once you have the mod activated in your Waterloo modifications list you will be able to select the new maps in your sandbox games.

pcelt -> RE: Info please re maps for SOW Waterloo (8/14/2015 9:42:05 AM)

Leffe7--Thanks for your help----my problem is that ,though stored in mods and selected the map is not listed in the map list for choice in sandbox game. Jim wrote something about way to name the maps but I need much more detailed instructions re exact process and steps necesssary--many thanks again

con20or -> RE: Info please re maps for SOW Waterloo (8/14/2015 12:53:05 PM)

Make sure you do not have a redundant folder in the folder structure - this can happen when you unzip it. If the first and second folder in the structure are named the same then try and cut out from the second level down.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI