Cluster ammunition dispersal area? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

wild_Willie2 -> Cluster ammunition dispersal area? (8/23/2015 10:36:31 PM)

Hi there,

The JSOW AGM-154A with its cluster warhead has become one of my favorite weapons to use against SAM sites as it generally takes only one or two hits to destroy all launchers and radars whereas a single warhead weapons will generally only destroy one item at a time. As I got more interested in this topic I decided to read up on cluster weapons and found out that their effect footprint varies based on the number of bomb-lets inside the weapon and its programmed dispersal altitude so I got curious about the dispersal areas of these weapons in game.

However, this dispersal is not detailed in the item description so I was wondering if one of the Devs. could maybe give us some details about the different weapon effect areas programmed into the game ?

mikmykWS -> RE: Cluster ammunition dispersal area? (8/23/2015 10:53:37 PM)

They do have discrete dispersal values and warheads. You can also see the difference between guided types (JSOW, CBU etc) as well as things that are strickly antirunway etc.

Mike

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI