Boot Camp? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Gateway to Caen >> Tech Support

neuropit -> Boot Camp? (8/24/2015 6:46:27 PM)

Hello, just installed the game, the "Boot Camp" button is grayed and I can't access it. "Battles", "Operations" and "Campaigns" button work well... Really strange...
Is there something I could do?
Thank you very much

SteveMcClaire -> RE: Boot Camp? (8/24/2015 7:26:21 PM)

To play boot camp you need to have your player side set to "Allies."

Steve

Tejszd -> RE: Boot Camp? (8/25/2015 2:17:09 AM)

If boot camp only works as the Allies why wouldn't the game just set the player to Allies when starting???

SteveMcClaire -> RE: Boot Camp? (8/26/2015 5:25:31 PM)

The issue is a side effect of moving the boot camp scenarios out of their own (entirely separate) screen and onto the command screen. Just to display the boot camp scenarios (i.e. what happens as soon as you click the 'boot camp' button) the game must have the default side selection set to Allies. It could do this automatically but this changes the /default/ selection, so you're now default Allies the next time you go to play a real scenario. I decided not to have the game change this out from under the player, and given that boot camp is something you typically do the first time you play (when default is Allies) it generally isn't a huge problem as far as I've seen.

Steve

neuropit -> RE: Boot Camp? (8/30/2015 6:44:20 PM)

Thank you very much!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI