Excited (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa

wodin -> Excited (8/25/2015 1:03:41 AM)

Really excited about this game. VR Designs are heroes to me as they are actually doing something innovative..and it sounds superb.

I've posted about it several times on my Facebook page as it deserves to get noticed and I hope is a resounding success.

tombo -> RE: Excited (8/25/2015 10:42:49 PM)

..here here! what wodin said

Cant wait myself.

cheers and move quickly to release.
at least give more info

Jakse -> RE: Excited (8/26/2015 9:19:06 AM)

I'm looking forward to hearing back on the beta call. This game is a day 1 buy for sure. I've read a lot of Panzer Leader recently and the political aspect was so huge. I enjoyed the Prestige and firing system in Case Blue and can only imagine that it's gotten better. The report system is intriguing too. Imperfect information was a big part of early Barbarossa.

AZKGungHo -> RE: Excited (8/26/2015 9:30:22 PM)

I've enjoyed his other games but want more information on this one before buying it. I'm not quite clear on how all this works out, but it does sound like a brave attempt to factor in all sorts of things that gamers usually avoid or don't have to deal with. This kind of approach could result in not just a more historical "feel" but a more historical outcome as well.

It'll be interesting to see how it all works out.

Gargoyl -> RE: Excited (8/27/2015 6:06:54 AM)

This will be an instant buy for me as well. Decisive Campaigns, imho, breathes new life into the traditional WW II board game system. Hope I get chosen for beta, but if not, I'll be avidly checking for the release date.

Vic -> RE: Excited (8/27/2015 8:00:06 AM)

Its good personal motivation to read the comments here. To be honest I am quite excited about this new installment as well. Its been a pleasure to team-up and work with Cameron Harris and the resulting game is imho better than the previous installments and really quite revolutionary in many ways.

Furthermore I have understood there are more beta applicants than first wave initial tester slots. So please do not be to disappointed if you don't receive immediate access.

Best wishes,
Vic

GBS -> RE: Excited (8/27/2015 11:41:12 AM)

This looks different and I will be following it closely.

Jakse -> RE: Excited (8/27/2015 4:10:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vic

Its good personal motivation to read the comments here. To be honest I am quite excited about this new installment as well. Its been a pleasure to team-up and work with Cameron Harris and the resulting game is imho better than the previous installments and really quite revolutionary in many ways.

Furthermore I have understood there are more beta applicants than first wave initial tester slots. So please do not be to disappointed if you don't receive immediate access.

Best wishes,
Vic

After two great games, I know many people who are excited. The hype train is real.

sullafelix -> RE: Excited (8/27/2015 4:35:54 PM)

The game has to be awesome. The first two were excellent and the additions I have read about are only making me drool even more.

elmo3 -> RE: Excited (8/29/2015 4:42:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vic

Best wishes,
Vic

So does this mean if someone has not received an invite by now that they did not make the first wave? Thanks.

lancer -> RE: Excited (8/30/2015 6:38:59 AM)

Hi elmo3,

I understand there was a fair bit more interest than what Slitherine were expecting.

This is actually the second round of Beta testing but I'll see if I can find out what's happening.

Cheers,
Cameron

IslandInland -> RE: Excited (9/3/2015 3:36:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Anton

This will be an instant buy for me as well. Decisive Campaigns, imho, breathes new life into the traditional WW II board game system. Hope I get chosen for beta, but if not, I'll be avidly checking for the release date.

Same for me. I love the other two Decisive Campaigns games and am really looking forward to this one. I've applied for the beta and hope to be chosen but if I'm not it won't dampen my enthusiasm for the game. [:)]

Chris Hampton -> RE: Excited (9/25/2015 8:42:42 PM)

I've been following the development and this is one of my most anticipated games.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI