Now that's a lot of artillery... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Medieval] >> Thirty Years' War

Ripster8 -> Now that's a lot of artillery... (9/12/2015 5:23:51 PM)

I am playing a campaign game as the Protestants and discovered where Christian IV was getting all his artillery (from my other game as the Imperialists). Sometime in 1631 the Protestant force pool went berserk, allowing me to build up to 213 siege guns, 313 24lb guns and 215 48lb guns. Oh, they could also build 315 infantry regiments but it seems that Christian IV preferred big guns. Maybe a data base and AI problem there, folks...

Leibst -> RE: Now that's a lot of artillery... (9/12/2015 9:24:10 PM)

Hi Ripster,
That sounds like an error in the code of an event, i'm checking that. Working hard for a patch ASAP.

Ripster8 -> RE: Now that's a lot of artillery... (9/14/2015 6:13:09 PM)

Hope we get the patch soon! Also, I have experienced the bug that another poster (think it was Uxbridge) commented on, where the Protestants in the campaign game cannot build any new supply wagons. Only the Bohemian Protestants can (just two at a time) but Prague is far away from Heidelberg...

Should I be posting these comments on the AGEOD forums, too, or will the message get through from Matrix? I really want to support you all in making TYW a great game!

Leibst -> RE: Now that's a lot of artillery... (9/14/2015 7:32:26 PM)

I'm inmersed in the patch building and testing. We want to test it works fine and the release it as a beta patch.
Post here or there as you prefer, i will be in both places.

Uxbridge -> RE: Now that's a lot of artillery... (9/14/2015 8:59:44 PM)

When we're at it discussing patches, I would love something that prohibits a force, recently beaten in battle, to retreat into a different area lying siege to the structure therein.

Leibst -> RE: Now that's a lot of artillery... (9/15/2015 9:10:41 AM)

Thats part of the code of the engine. Pocus could give and answer more detailed.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI