Quite OT but worth a look IMHO (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

oaltinyay -> Quite OT but worth a look IMHO (9/18/2015 1:07:36 PM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C25RTDXFNWY

I had heard about things that are bizarre that came out of the water in the 2004 tsunami this is new for me. I would be honored to get your opinions. My position is that it's a fluke but it happens several times.

Sheytan -> RE: Quite OT but worth a look IMHO (9/18/2015 1:30:30 PM)

Its a hamburger. Bir sosili ve ayran :P Wheres the next turn :P
I do agree though there is something swimming about there you can clear
ly see.
What the hell I just saw that, what crawled up that house?

oaltinyay -> RE: Quite OT but worth a look IMHO (9/18/2015 2:37:54 PM)

:) a squid on steroids ? That's why I asked .... any speculations from such an array of distinguished men.

Lecivius -> RE: Quite OT but worth a look IMHO (9/18/2015 4:00:10 PM)

Water spray. It's an optical illusion.

geofflambert -> RE: Quite OT but worth a look IMHO (9/18/2015 7:30:51 PM)

That was a person running up those stairs, wearing a sheet or something. You can see his/her head emerge from under the sheet when he/she reached the top. Lots of people were running upstairs in that video to get away from it including at least one or two others in that very building if I recall correctly. When something like that happens you'll see naked people running around (or swimming or dead) and that was just a case of someone covering up as best they could with whatever was at hand. Naked people get caught up in those things but the water will also strip the clothes off clothed people on occasion.

oaltinyay -> RE: Quite OT but worth a look IMHO (9/19/2015 7:00:29 AM)

I really want to believe but upon inspection of other videos related to the subject - upon zoom shows a very large body under that white 'sheet' and he continues to jump from one building to another.

I remember reading about the 'report' of a German sub in WW1 which sank a British freighter full of ammunition. The German captain reported that after the ship exploded underwater , there was a turbulence in the water and a huge sea creature rose to surface briefly ( not a whale but more like a dinosaur with a long neck ) and then dived away.

I am curious if anyone here has such tales related action in pacific...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI