How Do I Clear Pink Defined Reference Zone? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

BKL -> How Do I Clear Pink Defined Reference Zone? (9/21/2015 1:32:40 AM)

When I set up a mission, the reference zone shows up and keeps highlighted. I can't get it "unhighlighted" on my map. I want to keep the zone active for the mission, but I don't always want to see it highlighted on the map. If I select a different mission, that mission's zone will then be highlighted until I select another mission. Is there some way to unhighlight these (not while I'm in the mission editor screen, but after I exit the screen it's still highlighted).

Thanks, Brian

wild_Willie2 -> RE: How Do I Clear Pink Defined Reference Zone? (9/21/2015 5:41:37 AM)

I haven't found a way to unhighlight all missions, but you can set up a mission far from your operational area (so you can't see it) and just don't assign any planes to it ;)

LoBlo -> RE: How Do I Clear Pink Defined Reference Zone? (9/21/2015 6:28:21 AM)

In the Mission menu, highlight a support type mission. It will get rid of the pink zone, but highlight the support mission path. Basically the last mission you clicked on in the screen will always show up. In large missions I find the pink zone slows down the sim a hair as well.

lb

Warrior33 -> RE: How Do I Clear Pink Defined Reference Zone? (9/21/2015 6:10:28 PM)

I don't know if this is the preferred method, but what I do is create a "dummy" mission with no defined points and select it to clear the map.

Edit: I should say that you will get a message requiring at least one RP. If you create the "dummy" mission with one RP, and leave it...it makes it handy when you want to de-select a zone. Just going through the motion of creating the dummy mission clears it for me at least.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI