Anybody receive Email confirmation of SPWAW order? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

dalbrech -> Anybody receive Email confirmation of SPWAW order? (4/20/2001 2:17:00 AM)

I ordered the Mini campaign from the Matrix website using a credit card about a week and a half ago. I never received a confirmation Email, Did anybody else oredering this way receive this Email? I wonder if there is a problem with my order of if they are just delaying confirmation until the CD is ready to ship.Anybody else not get a confirmation Email.

Paul Vebber -> (4/20/2001 2:23:00 AM)

You should have gotten an email - could someone else using your PC have filed it? (Happened to somebody else...)

AlvinS -> (4/20/2001 2:38:00 AM)

By the time I exited the ordering screen to go and check my email, the order confirmation was there. I ordered the first day pre-ordering was available. :p

GrinningDwarf -> (4/20/2001 4:36:00 AM)

Ditto what AlvinS said, but I just ordered two days ago.

mrmayor -> (4/20/2001 3:17:00 PM)

Gentlemen, I am one of those who has ordered the Mega Campaign and have not yet received E-Mail conformation. I ordered about ten days ago and I too believed that the E-Mail would be sent when the game shipped. I use Hotmail for my E-Mails, and I wonder, after reading Pauls answer, I the problem could be with my E-Mail service and not the Matrix team. I have also read somewhere along the line that there were only 2 people working for Matrix, taking orders. Maybe they were swamped with work and could not keep up. That would be so nice for Matrix. Regards, mrmayor

AlvinS -> (4/20/2001 3:53:00 PM)

I am using Rocketmail (now owned by Yahoo). I read in the news not long ago about Hotmail filtering out legitimate email as opposed to spam. The Yahoo email does that occasionally but it sends it to a specific folder for me to look at. I think the ordering software used by Matrix should automatically send a confirmation email without their input based on the information you provided.

lnp4668 -> (4/20/2001 4:44:00 PM)

I used hotmail account to ordered on 3/28 and receive confirmation a few minute after ordering.

David F. Wall -> (4/20/2001 5:38:00 PM)

I received mine within minutes of ordering on 3/28 at a Yahoo! Mail account. DFW

Mikimoto -> (4/20/2001 9:53:00 PM)

Hello. I ordered the MCNA in 04/01 and received a mail titled "thank you for your order" two minutes later.

Paul Vebber -> (4/20/2001 10:12:00 PM)

I got your email dalbrech and will find out as soon as I can...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI