Sudden shift in territiory control (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> Tech Support

alohaptd -> Sudden shift in territiory control (10/3/2015 8:29:06 PM)

During the Allied (human controlled) logistics phase there was a sudden shift in the controlled territory in favor of the axis (computer controlled).

All the allied airbases and depots in that area where lost. The area included most of northern France. You can see it in the attached as the area with red colored hexes that have allied HQs and engineering units surrounded in red.

[image]local://upfiles/49335/C74B24F3A52A4CBA8343A2D521C5E9C2.jpg[/image]

Joel Billings -> RE: Sudden shift in territiory control (10/3/2015 10:00:15 PM)

Do you have a save just before this happened?

alohaptd -> RE: Sudden shift in territiory control (10/3/2015 10:11:45 PM)

I can't attach a .sav file and the e-mail system will not me post a link until I posted 10 posts (+ 7 days)

Joel Billings -> RE: Sudden shift in territiory control (10/4/2015 1:17:06 AM)

Please email it to 2by3@2by3games.com. Thanks.

Joel Billings -> RE: Sudden shift in territiory control (10/5/2015 7:46:57 PM)

We just got a save in a case like this, but in that case the Italian and French fronts had been connected through the Alps. It's probably the same issue. We're working on a fix. If you email me at jabgamer@2by3games.com, I may be able to send you a test exe for you to try out assuming you have a save you can go back to before the flip happened.

alohaptd -> RE: Sudden shift in territiory control (10/6/2015 3:45:22 AM)

Save file mailed to you.

Joel Billings -> RE: Sudden shift in territiory control (10/6/2015 2:57:47 PM)

Yes, this was the save we used to find the problem. Pavel has added a fix that seems to solve this problem. I'll contact you when I get the next test exe so you can try it out. The key if you want to avoid this until we get the exe out is not to let the Italian Fronts and French fronts get connected if the only connection is over the Alps.

alohaptd -> RE: Sudden shift in territiory control (10/6/2015 5:32:27 PM)

OK, thank you for the quick response and I look forward to the .exe file when you have it ready.

quote:

The key if you want to avoid this until we get the exe out is not to let the Italian Fronts and French fronts get connected if the only connection is over the Alps

But somebody is going to have to break the news to my specially prepared ski troops.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI