is the two person through a shared server or? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War: Waterloo

freeboy -> is the two person through a shared server or? (11/1/2015 6:03:15 PM)

Is 2 person supported at this time ?

mitra76 -> RE: is the two person through a shared server or? (11/2/2015 7:42:24 AM)

Sorry I don't think to have understood the configuration you're describing. Can you explain? Thank.

freeboy -> RE: is the two person through a shared server or? (11/2/2015 11:27:39 AM)

ok
the game can be played solo obviously seen in the videos
the game lists as features two player ...
Is this current or a future feature, as I know the AI will not be as good as u or I ever.. thanks
this product looks great fyi..

mitra76 -> RE: is the two person through a shared server or? (11/2/2015 11:49:36 AM)

Do you mean if the game supports multiplayer? If this then yes, with direct ip or using the lobby. The number of players maximum is given from the oob used and from the physical limits of PCs and connections involved, so you can play also with 10-20 players potentially more if all have good machines and connections.

freeboy -> RE: is the two person through a shared server or? (11/2/2015 12:08:42 PM)

omg YES two player is multiplayer

So sorry sometimes we dont speak the same English my bad...

freeboy -> RE: is the two person through a shared server or? (11/2/2015 12:08:59 PM)

this is on my wish list 4 sure!! thanks again
m

ETF -> RE: is the two person through a shared server or? (11/4/2015 8:35:32 PM)

Great program! You wont be disappointed!!

freeboy -> RE: is the two person through a shared server or? (11/5/2015 1:15:31 AM)

I hope we can use steam servers for multi
hope dawns eternal lol

e_barkmann -> RE: is the two person through a shared server or? (11/5/2015 2:26:56 AM)

quote:

I hope we can use steam servers for multi

no chance of that unfortunately.

freeboy -> RE: is the two person through a shared server or? (11/5/2015 7:16:24 PM)

Well, I have several of the prior releases and I am enthralled with the time period, my reservations are the ai, and needing to find other players and these boards are not all lit up now with new players .. so.. maybe its a lets see when this goes on sale ... but again I think the game looks fantastic... for me though I am looking for multi player challange.
thanks

con20or -> RE: is the two person through a shared server or? (11/6/2015 5:34:33 PM)

If you have the prior releases, you should try multiplayer there and see how you like it. There are regular MP games most nights [;)]

http://www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/mp-forum

Mr Digby -> RE: is the two person through a shared server or? (11/24/2015 4:34:01 PM)

Our group plays MP several times a week. We are the KS group and play with our mod, HITS and couriers which isn't to everyone's taste but the FoW is thickest using this combination, which we like. I'm new to these forums so can't post a link but if you ask on the NSD MP forums saying who you are from here, someone will swing by to help you out.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI