Update can't find game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> Tech Support

markcab -> Update can't find game (11/15/2015 3:44:38 PM)

Hi,

I"ve got the steam version and when I try to load the update it says I don't have the game installed. I tried transferring the update to the game file location and it still won't work.
Thanks

CapnDarwin -> RE: Update can't find game (11/15/2015 3:54:04 PM)

Markcab, Let me run down some questions to help us pin this down. You are on Steam. Is steam in the default location? What is you OS? You are going after the 2.0.10 update only? Have you tried a verify game cache/files? Does the 2.09 version of Red Storm still start and play and close okay? We have a number of uses with odd hang ups with the update and the new DLC in downloading, loading, starting and closing and we are trying to find the common causes.

Thanks for the information and your patience as we sort this out.

markcab -> RE: Update can't find game (11/15/2015 7:03:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Capn Darwin

Markcab, Let me run down some questions to help us pin this down. You are on Steam. Is steam in the default location?

Yes

What is you OS?

Windows 8

You are going after the 2.0.10 update only? Have you tried a verify game cache/files? Does the 2.09 version of Red Storm still start and play and close okay? We have a number of uses with odd hang ups with the update and the new DLC in downloading, loading, starting and closing and we are trying to find the common causes.

Thanks for the information and your patience as we sort this out.

Actually, it automatically updated. Now I have a new problem: i purchased Germany reforged off of Matrix Games and it can't find where the game is.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI